siggy

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
made a new siggy... very plain and simple again as i like em like that.... also i dont have PS and cant do much with my program (photofiltre)

C&C :)

could you also state if you think its better than either of the two others in my siggy... cant keep all 3... too big >.<

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
made a new siggy... very plain and simple again as i like em like that.... also i dont have PS and cant do much with my program (photofiltre)

C&C :)

could you also state if you think its better than either of the two others in my siggy... cant keep all 3... too big >.<

I don't like that m8, too simple for me, get PS! hehe.
3/10

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
lol dont expect people like you to like it... i only make simple / plain siggys, cant do all the fancy crap you lot do :P would you say its better than the others in my siggy?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
No way, it sucks get rid of it. The text is bad, and its even to plain for me, and I have to be one of the people that is MOST into simplicity on here...

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
lol dont expect people like you to like it... i only make simple / plain siggys, cant do all the fancy crap you lot do :P would you say its better than the others in my siggy?

simple / plain siggys can be okay, people said my car simple one was good, leme find it...

jealyanimatedsig2kj.gif

i don't like that personally, but somebody did :P simplicity can be good if it's used nicely

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
does have a border, just cant see it on these forums... what you think of my siggy i have on now..

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
yer suppose lol, thats an ok siggy, i like the animated style writing...

animation is easy when you know how to do it, imageready is nice and easy because you can just transfer from photoshop and animate!

/J34lY