Sites like mirguide.com?

Join Discord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Does anyone know any site similar to mirguide.com?

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
look in your signature....
i see 2 logos, idk what you can see.
if you dont know a site similar to mirguide /dont have something helpful to say just dont post
fyi: im searching for a guide for chronicles' fate sword questline

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i see 2 logos, idk what you can see.
if you dont know a site similar to mirguide /dont have something helpful to say just dont post
fyi: im searching for a guide for chronicles' fate sword questline

it was helpful if you actually paid attention to the links.. click the top one it links chronicles webpage which funnily enough has a big button at the top that says guide... and another that says Forum where all the info can be found or do you need a direct link for that as well ?

the problem theses days no one is able to use the search function or are to lazy to read a few posts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
it was helpful if you actually paid attention to the links.. click the top one it links chronicles webpage which funnily enough has a big button at the top that says guide... and another that says Forum where all the info can be found or do you need a direct link for that as well ?

the problem theses days no one is able to use the search function or are to lazy to read a few posts
please give me a link to chronicle's "guide" to fate sword then
thanks

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Does anyone have the link to the Chinese/Korean guide for the Korean server ? It's a private site, not the official.
I've seen it on the forum somewhere but gone mad trying to find it.
Ta.