slave / secondry HD

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
iv juat installed XP Fujitsu, now it hasnt installed my second HDDl, it also hasnt installed the drivers for my Ethernet Card, so i cnt connect to the net to get it all.

So i tryed to install my second driver, the ways i normally do etc and it wont install it at all, is there a way you can think of to install the driver, iv tryed both bios, and hardware, i just cnt seem to get it to "find" or recognise the second HDD, when i go to install XP, i can see the hard drive on there with it full so i know its working fine, i dnt want to clear the partition because it has my original Install of XP on there but cnt find a way to get to it, to ither Boot up from it, or to find it onj actual windows.

any help please.

mapadale

iv juat installed XP Fujitsu, now it hasnt installed my second HDDl, it also hasnt installed the drivers for my Ethernet Card, so i cnt connect to the net to get it all.

So i tryed to install my second driver, the ways i normally do etc and it wont install it at all, is there a way you can think of to install the driver, iv tryed both bios, and hardware, i just cnt seem to get it to "find" or recognise the second HDD, when i go to install XP, i can see the hard drive on there with it full so i know its working fine, i dnt want to clear the partition because it has my original Install of XP on there but cnt find a way to get to it, to ither Boot up from it, or to find it onj actual windows.

any help please.
Is it detecting the hard drive on post???

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
control panel/adminisitritive tools/ computer management/disk management, then u need to allocate it and perform a format :P shud detect then is it sata ?