Snailly's Work

Join Discord

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Just thought id make 1 thread instead of making numerous ammounts for posting some of my work

As long as it stays nice and clean ill keep it coming :)

All criticism is constructive to a certain degree (Basically dont just say its sh1t, try to explain whats wrong:))

Here was my first post which is in another thread

City%20Abstract.jpg

Heres my new one (Not sure about the font but it was worth a try)

Purple%20Abstract%20Designs.jpg

Here are a couple of signatures i done for friends

Whitesnake.jpg

F1999 Mclaren.jpg

F1999%20New.jpg
Newer version to above

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
That second one would work if it was on a bigger scale, perhaps 500x500. All that just seems crammed in there. Also the font / style doesn't stand out much.

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Am i aloud to post bigger pictures such as 500x500?

If so ill put a few in every so often

Cheers for feedback ;)

Oh yeah just 1 thing...ill keep the pictures as they are i wont edit them after they are done i will just work with the comments i get on previous designs and put them towards new designs :)

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
1 = Looks great, everything goes well 10/10

2 = Nice work, although the text stands out but not in a good way if you know what I mean.. 8/10 (Fix text though, change font and possibly placement)

3 = 9/10 Looks nice, everything goes in well, would be a 10/10 if I liked snakes :P

4 = Not too sure what to comment on there, personally it doesn't go with the background, the colours do though, but it just stands out, try a bit of blending and it'd look great. Atm my personal views, looks like its an amazing background, but you've just stuck 2 cars on it.

Sorry to act blunt and may sound like a bit of an arsehole, but just trying to help you. Very nice work and expect to see more outa you! :tongue1:

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Cheers shab and you dont sound blunt or like an arsehole at all mate you are helping me along my way ;)

Will get some more done and will have another go with the last one :P

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
You definatly have the right idea your "design" is pretty good the layout/ colour choice etc. Its jsut practising more to get to know the program you are using. Try to steer clear of real photographs on primary colours. If you are going to use a photograph or infact any kinda of image as your point of focus try using some tones from the actual photo/image/render itself use the droplet tool to pick out some colours. You will find the image sits in much better similar to what you have done with the car one but jsut with a bit more input into making the image fit with the tag. You could try using downloaded grunge brush packs (i have no idea if they are still used i havent used photoshop for a long time) but whatever people may say about them these days wether they call them "noobish" or w/e they are a good starting point and teach you about blending and flow.

follow tutorials aswell they are your building blocks. try a tut then try a few sigs in the same style without the tut keep doing this for months a months and you WILL become very good at tags it takes alot of time paticence and practise but anyone can do it.

hope this helps

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Cheers skib mate i had another go at doing the last one (the F1 cars)

Heres what was produced

F1999 New.jpg

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hi JealO :wavee:

The first ones good, the rest are out of scale completely. Also, your colour co-ordination sucks scrotum.