Snow Tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I was wondering if anyone was after them still, i'd be happy to share the files i got hold of, if enough ppl still want them i'll upload them :)

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
thats nice for you.

tbh im not downloading ur 800mb client to have the tiles, im offering just the tiles -.-

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
lifco come on u pro just uploaaded just snow tiles please i could do with them thank mate

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
mate the slow tiles are 2 years old my client has the snow tiles you are talking about and the grass and fire they is loads of maps as well to go with them as well

lif

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
well put (JUST) the tiles in a rar file for ppl to download otherwise i'll upload the tiles i got hold of and upload them, like i said no one wants your client -.- they want the tiles....

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well put (JUST) the tiles in a rar file for ppl to download otherwise i'll upload the tiles i got hold of and upload them, like i said no one wants your client -.- they want the tiles....

who the hell do you think you are talkin to some one like that. you need to grow up, if you want SNOW tiles (which i have also well different to lifco's) your gonna have to download his, YOU are not gonna get the tile's talkin like that lifco dosnt have to upload nothing he's gone out his way to put his client/server files up so we can download so i would rethink what you have put

/ancient

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Yer Lifco Ur doing aweosme at releasing all theses files but think about what ya doing mate sure no1 trys taking credit for your work

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
yer if u want me to upload them i will its not a problem, was only last night mental asked if he could use the on his 2.3, which was good of him to ask but to be honest i like to know my files are being used as it makes it all worth wile

lif

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Great upload them.

But i dont see why it takes an 8 post thread to establish this?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.