So does anyone have photos from MirStock pop them in here :-)

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Crazy to think how many hours of my life have been sunk into this game. Could be worse and play something like Runescape i suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: Martyn

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Crazy to think how many hours of my life have been sunk into this game. Could be worse and play something like Runescape i suppose.
The alternate is Call of Duty, Doom etc

If you have boundaries in place, you would play less.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Anytime I'm in conversation about gaming with someone new, I mention Mir and secretly inside I'm hoping they are like OH YOU PLAY MIR? never had it yet though unfortunately.
i also do this and its never happened to me either :(

Reactions: Jev

spinningflame

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 11, 2009
I should have called in sick and gone. My girlfriend at the time, who also played and far out leveled me (and got free items for being hot) went and had a blast.

Didn't someone keylog their own computer, then let people use it to play their account- and hack them all later?

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus and Tai

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yeah buddy I'm sure she did.
Animated GIF

Reactions: Jev

EvilAltCode

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2003
I attended a MirStock with our guild "Friends of Honor", assume it was the second mirstock, still have the guild T-Shirt that we all got made for the weekend, with FOH on the front and Xana on the back.

Reactions: Martyn

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
I should have called in sick and gone. My girlfriend at the time, who also played and far out leveled me (and got free items for being hot) went and had a blast.

Didn't someone keylog their own computer, then let people use it to play their account- and hack them all later?
i remember that, she had a party at her house , im not sure if it was dawnbringer...?

looking at the mirstock photos im sure it was her, also was the the GM Hober in the pic????