so i have enough

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
as title say i have enough. i now had tried over 1 year like a idiot to get a full set of files server client launcher editor. and ever one was not possible.

first the server files. i know that aft engine must be ever registered ( it is a big crap but i will not discuss ) so i looked for full versions server files and talked to nearly 100 people that sell server versions

(nearly 100 cause 1 year is long and they change fast or change fast qq id or name so i am sure i often talked to same people only with other identify)

finaly i got server files commercial version retro 1.965 (aft engne is not registered and i asked the one i get them from and he say they a working full and not need a special registration and who tell me that lied cause not all aft engines work same) as example he tell me Baft TKaft and other.

Than i find out not only aft engines are Possible there are some other out.

unimportant i have the files full commercial from a seller that earn money with it if someone is interested pm me.

as next the editor i do not know how long i run behind it than omikk find it by simple searching. i talked to the maker and he helped me and show me how all work. and it work i have seen. so i was optimist and have think hey than i will get the rest.

i load the client to it go ingame all was fine and than i see hey the launcher is no virus but he manipulate the browser. you can go in game wit it and play but if you leave game it not stop. the game close but it still run in backround and you must go to the task manager and close it there.

than i looked for a launcher or sourcecode for a launcher. and i found something but i am to stupid for it (so if someone is interstet i have a launcher creator delphi7)

and again i talked to all i know i begging people as hell and all i got is a ass kick. so i think i have tried enough to get a full working set maybe other have more luck but i give it up.

and before someone say i am stupid or something it is the truth that i looked and searched to get them maybe try it self and show us all how good you are before you flame me

(depressed ameno)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I been looking for 4 years.

The only problem is Woool keeps updating which keeps the private servers running, it will never die and stuff will get released for free, the changes iv seen to woool since 1.92.0 is unbelievable, we have had stuff released from the Chinese but its worthless now tbh, we need somthing above 1.960 which will not happen for another 2-3 years maybe as 1.93.5 is the minimum selling version at the moment. If Wemades were still running we would have everything, but its unlikely because they keep asking for my help with other games so i dont see them ever returning to Woool. They are the only people who speak good english and know what we need.

Just hang in there ^^

Sereal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009
Very sad to hear this...
It was always a lot of fun to work with you.
Thank you for help me learning to make script and to give me a chance as a support-gm.
Shame that nobody has a fully functional version over 1.955...
Good luck in rl and take always care of chinta :thumbup1:

[german]

Es ist echt schade dies zu hören...Es hat wirklich immer Spaß mit dir gemacht und es war immer toll wenn du erzählt hast was alles in woool steckt und wie weit du bist....ich bedanke mich wiedermal, dass du mich überhaupt mitgenommen hast über diese lange zeit (1 jahr^^), obwohl ich ein klotz am bein war :biggrin:....mit woool hab ich dir und fala wohl nur probleme bereitet...ich hätte euch andere files zeigen sollen^^......naja ich wünsch dir noch viel glück und erfolg beim studium...man spricht sich bestimmt nochmal :)

/ser

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
would love to see a good woool server aswell, guess its never gonna happen

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
i'm sure that the launcher can be unpacked and repaired/patched with ollydbg.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i have no knowledge from progging all other is no problem scripting is easy edit client also run serverfiles and all other arround is no problem but progging i never can and never had someone that show me how

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I been looking for 4 years.

The only problem is Woool keeps updating which keeps the private servers running, it will never die and stuff will get released for free, the changes iv seen to woool since 1.92.0 is unbelievable, we have had stuff released from the Chinese but its worthless now tbh, we need somthing above 1.960 which will not happen for another 2-3 years maybe as 1.93.5 is the minimum selling version at the moment. If Wemades were still running we would have everything, but its unlikely because they keep asking for my help with other games so i dont see them ever returning to Woool. They are the only people who speak good english and know what we need.

Just hang in there ^^

I offered wemades money to complete what he started, he dissapeared for a long time, when I got hold of him again, he did not want to know woool.

He did however give me and sanity the source code for 1.9.3.5, but just like Amenovis we know nothing about programing and it is now too old and needs a lot of work.

I have spent months and months working on the 1.9.5.5 files with a long way to go. but it has a player cap limit. I also have a launcher to go with it.

1.9.6.0 + would be nice but we need much more.

1. Unpacked exes
2. No player limit
3. No registration
4. No Trojan or abtivirus.
5. Working SGL editor
6. Working Launcher

This is a lot we need to move beyond 1.9.6.0.

Patience is a virtue, I spent 8 months on the 1.9.3.5 only to scrap it once I got the 1.9.5.5, I have spent about the same time on this, rushing only breaks many things so translating carefully is our only option.

What is upsetting is once it is done the exploiters will move in and try to ruin all this work.
The moaning gits will move in expectiing more.
The Fast levellers will move in expecting level 70 in 3 days and expect you to start again to make high level places just for them to use up in days.

Is it really worth all this work ?

I do this for a hobby and do it my way...

The few of us that are dedicated should be patient s im sure in time more will be released.

Amenovis you said you had been offered server files to buy ?

Are these unpacked, with launcher and editor and no trojan ?

If so how much ?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
What re the files coded in delphi? You have source for 1.9.3.5 surely its not that far behind? Just work on the source.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I would be willing to help out on the source for wool

Were is the working source ?

Dont really follow wool but micks a old mate of mine, lives in next town so helping out is no problem :)

lif

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I would be willing to help out on the source for wool

Were is the working source ?

Dont really follow wool but micks a old mate of mine, lives in next town so helping out is no problem :)

lif

Trying to get hold of the PY3 source, they quit developing it now so might be able to get it off him, got him on QQ but hes rarely on.

I have H.X source but its far too outdated, talking about 3-4 years maybe, coded in Delphi.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
i have no knowledge from progging...
...but progging i never can and never had someone that show me how

That is not correct ;-) a bit you know...
On the other hand you know, if I have time I help you with Delphi.

My big understand broblem here in this com. is thats all code delphi and
ask for other to made thinks like laucher... For Delphi it gives so many
help pages and it is very easy and fast to work with it.

a little tip from me for all (Launcher): Made a program, design it like you
need and love. After this made the main code and if you stuck ask and
I believe some one or I help out. It is the best way to learn (Try and Error ^^)... A easy Launcher you can made in one day working.

/Coly

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Woool is like a skeleton population will be hard to bring a good usercount

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member