So is anyone going to answer the corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thogan

Banned
Banned
Jun 16, 2023
I'm sure the mods here will delete this, but can anyone whose in charge let us know why Smir who @made items on another GM's server and sold them is allowed here, and not only allowed but also a moderator?

Guessing you can't, as nearly all the admin/mods here literally live to have some power here and never actually grew up.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm sure the mods here will delete this, but can anyone whose in charge let us know why Smir who @made items on another GM's server and sold them is allowed here, and not only allowed but also a moderator?

Guessing you can't, as nearly all the admin/mods here literally live to have some power here and never actually grew up.
Pretty sure the recent poll we had was that we do not interfere with servers, what they do.
Therefore I'm not sure what relevance Smir being corrupt on a server that is in no way linked to LOMCN has on his Admin capabilities.

Is it a good look for Smir? Nope, not at all and I'm sure he accepts that.

The GM of said server has already said that he did not want to pursue this issue further, nor did he want to kick up a fuss about it. He accepts Smir made a mistake (We're all human, right?), but also appreciates all the help and support Martyn provided him on said server.
We have also not received any concrete proof this happened, so until we do we can call it all hearsay.

It's an isolated issue that has been dealt with and we move on.

Funny how you open a thread like this, yet say we have not grown up - It's a very childish thread my friend :)

Reactions: Far

Thogan

Banned
Banned
Jun 16, 2023
The fact you're trying to defend it with this weak nonsense is even funnier. So you don't get involved in servers, yet you'll put tags on "corrupt owners" but your own mod is clearly a scumbag, you let him remain mod? How about we poll if he should be banned or not?

An isolated issue, mate you're an actual clown. You're trying to brush it under the carpet that one of your own mods, literally made items and sold it on someone else's server. Problem really here is, you lot are all mates and you don't have the balls to just ban him for what he did.

"Therefore I'm not sure what relevance Smir being corrupt on a server that is in no way linked to LOMCN has on his Admin capabilities." Have a laugh mate, none of you mods or admins are even useful to the community, all you do is power surge this server. I can't even remember the last time any of you made a server, or played one. I don't even know how some of you got ownership of it.

Good thing nobody really cares about this place apart from just laughing at how **** it is lmao.
Post automatically merged:

And "hearsay" LOOOL - you literally admitted the sentence before this it wasn't a good look for him. Like mate, just admit he's your friend and you don't want to ban him. There's no need to lie to people, like I said this place is a joke anyways.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The fact you're trying to defend it with this weak nonsense is even funnier. So you don't get involved in servers, yet you'll put tags on "corrupt owners" but your own mod is clearly a scumbag, you let him remain mod? How about we poll if he should be banned or not?

An isolated issue, mate you're an actual clown. You're trying to brush it under the carpet that one of your own mods, literally made items and sold it on someone else's server. Problem really here is, you lot are all mates and you don't have the balls to just ban him for what he did.

"Therefore I'm not sure what relevance Smir being corrupt on a server that is in no way linked to LOMCN has on his Admin capabilities." Have a laugh mate, none of you mods or admins are even useful to the community, all you do is power surge this server. I can't even remember the last time any of you made a server, or played one. I don't even know how some of you got ownership of it.

Good thing nobody really cares about this place apart from just laughing at how **** it is lmao.

And "hearsay" LOOOL - you literally admitted the sentence before this it wasn't a good look for him. Like mate, just admit he's your friend and you don't want to ban him. There's no need to lie to people, like I said this place is a joke anyways.
What was your previous account?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

We don't use those tags anymore after the community voted for us to step away from server side moderation.

This is my favourite bit:

"none of you mods or admins are even useful to the community, all you do is power surge this server. I can't even remember the last time any of you made a server, or played one."

What did you last release? Maybe I'm wrong and you have released stuff but it must have been on your main account.

What is "power surge this server" :kekw:

Thogan

Banned
Banned
Jun 16, 2023
Jev, you're literally a lap dog. No need for you reply as you don't hold any actual weight here nor do anything. But glad to see another mod that cannot answer a simple question, or justify a LOMCN Mod still being on the forum despite obviously corrupting a server it that the website a advertised.

And also, what you ever done Jev? Make little posters, and moderate a forum cause nobody in the real world will give you actual responsibility.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham

You're acting like LOMCN is some sort of central government for Mir. Whilst I probably don't fully agree with them stepping away from supporting servers from corruption etc, I understand why the community voted them to do so. They have absolutely nothing to do with the server being created, host or ran, so why should they have an input?

It's **** when stuff like this happens, I get it. But if you wanna avoid that kind of stuff, move away from games with unofficial servers and play something else, because its always gunna happen (unfortunately).

200.gif

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Jev, you're literally a lap dog. No need for you reply as you don't hold any actual weight here nor do anything. But glad to see another mod that cannot answer a simple question, or justify a LOMCN Mod still being on the forum despite obviously corrupting a server it that the website a advertised.

And also, what you ever done Jev? Make little posters, and moderate a forum cause nobody in the real world will give you actual responsibility.
@Jev has made more commits to the crystal source in last month than you probably ever had so yeah i guess he doesnt do anything :unsure:

Thogan

Banned
Banned
Jun 16, 2023
You're acting like LOMCN is some sort of central government for Mir. Whilst I probably don't fully agree with them stepping away from supporting servers from corruption etc, I understand why the community voted them to do so. They have absolutely nothing to do with the server being created, host or ran, so why should they have an input?

It's **** when stuff like this happens, I get it. But if you wanna avoid that kind of stuff, move away from games with unofficial servers and play something else, because its always gunna happen (unfortunately).

200.gif
Sorry, so you think it's fine that a Moderator on here, becomes a GM on a server and sells items? This has nothing to do with "interfering with servers" this is just common sense.

And they already do interfere, how many times did they change Win's name on here purely because they disliked him? Bunch of weirdos, they put awards they gave themselves in their forum signatures. I get it, they were bullied as kids. But I expect common sense to prevail here?

@Jev has made more commits to the crystal source in last month than you probably ever had so yeah i guess he doesnt do anything :unsure:
Only thing Jev contributes to is making gifs and posters. And again, stay on topic. If you want to slurp his semen, do it privately.

• Haha
Reactions: Smidge and Jev

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Sorry, so you think it's fine that a Moderator on here, becomes a GM on a server and sells items? This has nothing to do with "interfering with servers" this is just common sense.

And they already do interfere, how many times did they change Win's name on here purely because they disliked him? Bunch of weirdos, they put awards they gave themselves in their forum signatures. I get it, they were bullied as kids. But I expect common sense to prevail here?
Again, igaf. The forums serve as a central hub for people outside of China/Korea to discuss, share, and advertise anything Mir, they are not here to dictate, or police how a server is ran or the consequences of someones actions for any wrong doing. ACCEPTED that they ONCE did, but since the rule/structural changes after the community votes against these actions, they've consistently advised they won't get involved.

Just to be clear - I'm not condoning any unfair game advantages a mod or admin may take in a server, but I also appreciate that it doesn't restrict their ability to run the forum.

Just to add to that, its THEIR forums, they have the last say. If you don't like it, don't use the forums, but I very much doubt there are another set of Mir forums for Europe and the rest of the world.

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
If there is an advert on the forum with the server that is doing that kind of shady things and have involved a staff member from the forum, i believe the forum holds some guilt in some members eyes, i am not saying that he did it because there is no proff of it from my understanding but yah if its true then the forum and his staff will lose the trust of some that really care about this stuff.

I dont care about this stuff to be fair!
Its a ******* eat or be eaten situation, because someone will do it anyway!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Dear Win/Win's associate,

The answer has already been shared so you've probably seen it, so not sure why you're pressing the matter.

But I will say it again: The server owner did not want to provide any proof of these allegations therefore the matter was immediately closed.

Like this thread. And your account. You repeatedly requested we delete your accounts, citing GDPR regulations, and then go and make new ones?! Yet you're calling other people clowns :kekw: Go awayyyy

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I guess we're not the only ones that "never actually grew up"

I'll leave this one here. You have my response now.
miss you too babe x

I think biggest issue with this forum is @Wond allegedly refunded on a **** show server and we cant have him being tarnished with same brush as those other scumbags.

We <3 Wond.
Wond is one of the worst.
Scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.