Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
So before all mods shoot at me *hihi

my Stress3G say the command is @make xx
my GM is on Adminlist also GM on CD.INI is set to =0
another part is that @level xx work mhh

next i have controlled my db and the items i wanna make also exist so now what i have done wrong?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i have tried
@make silversword
@make Silversword
@make SilverSword
ohh and @make SilverSword 1
lol and dont work hehe

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Is it only the New items that dont work, does Any @make work, and before i have to Shoot you check this:

STR_ADMINCMD_MAKEITEM:MAKE

Try maing something in the Database you know you can see - such as:

@make HPPotion(L)

By the eay the Case does not matter, but f you @make SilverSWORD this is how to Appears in the bag, same with mobs.

Now try
@ChangetestLevel <Charname> 50

Does this work? What about @move 0 - etc

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
on my stress3g its blahblub_Makeitem:make

mhh for example @mob WoomaTaurus works also he come and try to hit me *hihi

but i will try

@ChangetestLevel <Charname> 50

lets see if its work mhh

EDIT: so dont work with ChangetestLevel..... but i cant see it also on stress3g mhh btw i had changed also the server mods from test to free to pay work nowhere

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I going to state the Obious, you know there is GM & Admin, so while an Admin can Spawn mobs, they cannot make Items, I am assuming you have * <GMChar name> in your Adminlist.txt.

Once you change the Mode of the server from Free to another mode, then your going to have to start putting the GM IP in that Database for the Commands to work. Why did you change to Pay mode btw? I Assume you want account to last for XX days or something?

ChangeLevel is hardcoded into the Server Itself, not every GM Command is in that STRRES3G File. If that does not work, then your hitting a brick wall and MAKE will never work - go back to basics :)

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
server mode is free
öhm at admin list its * Charname
and if i make the command:@ChangetestLevel <Charname> 50
must it be :
@ChangetestLevel <Charname> 50 or
@ChangetestLevel Charname 50 I believe the second

ohh and change to paymode was only to see if @make work there not for any earn money or somethin

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I never Mentioned ChangetestLevel did I - I said:

@ChangeLevel Demonic 50

With that Command issued, the char named would change level to 50.

What about this @make Command - I can Assure you that with my name in the adminlist.txt (* Demonic) and the line:

ÆÁ±ÎËùÓÐGMÃüÁî=0

Along with the STRRES3G:

STR_ADMINCMD_MAKEITEM:MAKE

I can go in game, I can tell I am GM by the fact it reports what the Exp,Money etc is set at upon entering game and also i can do:

@make HPPotion(L)
@make TownTeleport
@move 0
@Changelevel Demonic 100
@Mob Pig

etc etc etc

So now we know the server work, you have screwed something up and when you find the answer, you will indeed Kick yourself !!!

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
@mob work also @changelevel also @level also @move 1 23 44 all work only @make dont work mhhhhhhhhhhh f....k :(

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Screenshot of Enterprise manager showing HL_StdItems then - are you sure you have ENGLISH names in there? Does the Mobs drop things? Do the shops sell english stuff.....

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i had changed inside the db the names to german and i can buy in the shop a "Kerze" (Candle) i can buy and use it but if i try with "@make Kerze 1" nothing work

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
One last go then - Post your ADMIN Command part from the STRRES3G.
Do you get any Errors upon loading the Server for example?

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
STR_ADMINCMD_MAKEITEM:make

thats why i had used @make

question:i have seen that i havent changed !setup.txt candle to Kerze could that be the fault ????

ohh and server dont show any problems

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
edit it looks like it have nothin to do with setup.txt mhh i had changed setup.txt and restart all but changed nothin @make dont work mhh some other idea?

Edit: mhh so i deleted my Stditms db and i restore the original ones and it work now mhh but i ask me why??could it be that one name was to long and the db stop to work right after it or how could that happend?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I am guessing you have Exported the Database, re-typed and imported. I have always found this to be troublesome on SQL and it woudl have been just as easy to re-type in SQL manager if this is the Case, least you know it will work.

Upvote 0