Ruby [TBL_SERVERINFO] plsease i really need some help id be so greatfull

smoochy boys on tour

mirking69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
3.5.2 – Configuring the Databases
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]We now have to make several configurations to the databases so they can interact with our server, follow the steps below to make these configurations.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]1.
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]From the object explorer on the right expand the [[/FONT][/FONT]LOM2Account[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]] database and then expand the [[/FONT][/FONT]Tables[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]] folder. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][/FONT][/FONT]2.
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]In the tables folder you will see a table named [TBL_[/FONT][/FONT]SERVERINFO[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]], right click on it and select [[/FONT][/FONT]Open Table[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]].

the problem i have got is that the TBL_SERVERINFO is not there and i have gone over it and over it and i cant see what i have done wrong i done it by the word if would could help me i would be soo very great full.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][/FONT][/FONT]

mirking69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
done that mate and uninstalled SQL and reinstalled i cant get my head round this lol

Upvote 0