Teleport NPC.

Join Discord

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Hi all, Thought id try and help some of you, so heres a Tele NPC.

Also a All-In-One NPC.

Attachments

• Teleport-0.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 89
  • All-In-One.rar
    4.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
Yet again the All-In-One taken from a set of my files, would be nice if people gave credit.. Even you left in the slave part I put in.

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
Yet again the All-In-One taken from a set of my files, would be nice if people gave credit.. Even you left in the slave part I put in.

SO this is twice then......she doent give you credit for your work and also said on masters that she made the tom and MT maps plus mobs but infact the truth is she only made the name and trevor done the rest....why lie lightning =/

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
SO this is twice then......she doent give you credit for your work and also said on masters that she made the tom and MT maps plus mobs but infact the truth is she only made the name and trevor done the rest....why lie lightning =/

I added the 2 cave teleports, ive still got them for proof and yes i did add tom, i shown them to Masters.... he goes ok ill add spawns to them.... i also shown him the island where The BeserkKektals are.

The All-In-One NPC was made by Lyncus.. I only put here because of mirlin6's thread.

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
I added the 2 cave teleports, ive still got them for proof and yes i did add tom, i shown them to Masters.... he goes ok ill add spawns to them.... i also shown him the island where The BeserkKektals are.

The All-In-One NPC was made by Lyncus.. I only put here because of mirlin6's thread.

that was not said in gm chat before he shut server & you and me know he didnt say that infact he said u hardly done a thing to it if you remember so whos the one lying.....

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
that was not said in gm chat before he shut server & you and me know he didnt say that infact he said u hardly done a thing to it if you remember so whos the one lying.....

I added TOM to the TeleNPC that i made for him. He asked me to fix his master student because he doesnt know how, he said i didnt do much on GM Shout to make it look like he knew what he was doing.... soon as i said i did that tio the server.. he was like right im closing server.

see screenshot provided.

Attachments

• Proof.rar
    318.3 KB · Views: 19

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
can i just say that none of u made them all in 1 npcs as they were i a set of files i was looking at when people used 3.38 files to run servers so dont try saying its urs cuz u have it on ur server cuz its not

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
my opinion, LightningStar, add this sentence to this thread:
this npc script is based on smaug script, I added some stuff to it.

no need to start hating one another just because of little stuff like that.

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
It doesnt matter really who wrote what, or who is giving credit for what.

We are part of a small community and we should share our ideas or even scripts. We want to keep this community going and allowing for futer servers. To have better start than what we did, its all about community growth............