The Crystal Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
Standard 1.4 server, exp bonus, new maps, mobs, items. Not looking for any gms. Need my client to play. Download available from:

http://www.crystalserver.net

If you have a 1.4 client you can download the patch. If not, there is a full client download. Links on left of page.

- EDIT-

To answer many of the questions I receive, here are some more details about the server:

- Exp. ranges 3x to 8x (over the old 1.4 mir xp), depending where you are.

- Starting level is one. I do not plan to change this, please stop asking.

- New items are currently higher level, will be adding lower level items later.

- New maps are 25+, there are plenty of maps for low levels already. Normally rare items are much less rare on these maps.

- I am not using any of the new Euro Mir maps (nothing after spider patch). New mobs are being used, but with different names and different stats.

- Added a couple EI mobs (might add more later, not sure)

- Modified a few existing items (for the better), however most retain normal stats.

- Sun Potions (normal and medium) can be bundled by bank npcs.

- A few spell levels have been reduced (exact levels on my website).

- Females appear naked when not wearing armor (instead of being in underclothes)

- You can use front end to patch (IP is 24.227.47.162), or use the autopatcher that comes with the client download.

- If you have trouble connecting or playing, there is a help forum on the website. Alternatively, you can add me to MSN ([email protected])

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
It appears a new mir.exe is needed in order to play your server, i see no clear download on your site.

I also could not find the exact server name (lol) turns out it is 'CrystalServer'

advise
Advertise ip and server name here, along with any client downloads (if possible)

Blam - This is useful so i'll allow it :D

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
To download the client you just have to go to the website i posted above, and click the 'download' link. It is on the left side of the page and also in the middle of the first (and only) paragraph on the page. If you want a direct link to the client here it is:

ftp://24.227.47.162/client.zip

Also, I was able to get a copy of a 1.4 client to try it on my server. It does work, but has a lot of graphic issues. So, it is better to get my client, but if you wanna use a regular 1.4 client, the server name is CrystalServer and the IP is 24.227.47.162