The official Prison Break thread.

Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
C-Note lived. Some guard managed to save him.
Michael and Link try to blackmail the president, but that plan fails because the chinese dude threatens the president saying they can reveal even more information about her than scofield and his tape could, so the president steps down from her position. T-Bag looses his bag in the airport because Bellick was there and he couldnt pick it up so he ran into a staff only door to try and get his bag, and beat some guy up but couldn't get it. Sucre saw it on the news that T-Bag was in the airport. Bellick finds Sucre and wants to turn him in for the 100k reward, but Sucre offers him information to where D.B's 5 mill is.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Episode 21 is goood.

You reckon Mahone is setting Michael up again or does he genuinely want the cash and boat. Glad they caught T-bag the ****. Go Kellerman!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Episode 21 is goood.

You reckon Mahone is setting Michael up again or does he genuinely want the cash and boat. Glad they caught T-bag the ****. Go Kellerman!
I think he really does want the boat and cash and michaels plan to dissapear. He doesn't seem to be so gullable to think the asian dude will actually let him go if he does something for him.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Nope. That FBI agent who works for the chinese guy got him to commit suicide as they needed him dead for a reason i can't recall. He jumped off some chimney or something.

Ah man, that sucks.

Channel 5 atm is onto the part where that guy kills sara. (or does he? - it ends before she's dead :P)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Ah man, that sucks.

Channel 5 atm is onto the part where that guy kills sara. (or does he? - it ends before she's dead :P)
She gets away. That same FBI agent is going to testify in court to free Sara in the latest episode

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
She gets away. That same FBI agent is going to testify in court to free Sara in the latest episode

Phew, I like sara :eek:. You give it away too much I think i'm gunna start watching it online, I cba waiting a week, it's like wtf. Got any suggestions of sites?

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Phew, I like sara :eek:. You give it away too much I think i'm gunna start watching it online, I cba waiting a week, it's like wtf. Got any suggestions of sites?
Lol at giving it away too much? That's why it's titled Spoiler :P

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I don't like Sara that much. The character is dodgy imo.

I use usenet so can't really help you with any other websites :/.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Season finale was awesome. Anyone know when season 3 starts?