The Stig

Join Discord

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Some call him The Stig... others call him Ben Collins, from Bristol!!!

Pure shame his identity been unmasked, and now the beeb plan to kill The Stig off, and out of TopGear for good after 8 years. The Stig first appeared on Top Gear in 2002 in black then changed a year or 2 later to the now famous white look.

Bye bye Stigy!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Hasn't this been done over and over before?

If true - no Stig no top gear.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Theres aprently only ever been 4 people playing The Stig part, and in the news lately the BBC have been in the high courts after Ben Collins a former F3 driver threatend to reveal all in his book he releasing, so the BBC tried to stop this but have failed and now plan to kill The Stig off :( Shame I loved the music he played in the reasonably priced car :P ha jokes lol.

Right what you said there aswell, no Stig no Top Gear.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I think this guy is the main STig.

Other people have played the part of Stig before, e.g. Schumacher. But the only reason Schumacher played Stig was because of the enw Ferarri tested on Top Gear, Ferarri bosses would only let Schumacher drive it.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Could just make a new character, The Stig was menta be called The Gimp or sumit anyways lol.

Been following this on BBC news, that Ben guy looks like a right tit.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
90% of TopGear merchandise are faced by The Stig.. What are they upto.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I don't thhink they'll kill "The Stig" off, although I did hear rumours the next one could be female but they are only rumours!

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I've heard there going to replace him with a new driver, after they kill this one off shouldnt be a female driver there all bad ! :p lol
Long live The Stig!

mapadale

If you look at recent news, the Stig has been officially sacked.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
they will most likely replace him with another colour, the show will turn into the bloody power rangers.

i dont see it as a big loss tbh, what did he do ? **** all just stood there without saying a word and drove cars, im sure there is 100's of possible candidates to replace him.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
not really. he was a big part of the fun in top gear. it wont be as good without him.