TheLastHopeMir [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Yeah I'm confused...is this still online or not? Can a GM please clarify.

thinking it's gone the way of the dodo.. too much too soon.. also balance was a tad squewiff, must be said, very enjoyable effort though.. I'll definately try this teams future efforts.. Made a fun server, certainly enough to enjoy whiling away a week or two.. good first lesson, now the challenge is to build on what you have learnt.. There'll be plenty of us waiting for V2 :D.. good luck and ty for the play :D

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
sorry not been here to update anyone, bit of a messy weekend.

Due t lac of users, people quitting, etc etc, server was taken down. Sorry if no post on our forum not been in much over weekend so not sure.

Thanks all that played as you said it was a good first lesson, wont blow my own trumpet andsay it was a good server due to as GMing i refused to play because no matter what you say you will @make kit for urself @level and eve if you dont do this you tend to take sides more.. which i didnt want to do.

Hope server was good, not sure if said but this was my 1st time working with SQL so all done was a first for me.

Will at some point make another server but i dont think it will be in the near future. As im meant to restart my training again now.

Again thanks to all players, exploiters, cheaters and people who gave me abuse.. although some of you wasnt welcome you all did your part to teach me how to be better as a GM.

Hope to see you all again, ill be playing for a while, norm under TimeSplitter, Wacey, Sulfur so feel free to say hi on other servers.

/GM Damodred

Status
Not open for further replies.