Tupac alive or dead

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Look the thread poster siad no spam and opinions are fine but the disrespect a dead person (may not be dead but...) is very low and sad. He was a great man yea and we may not of seen him or meet him but his songs mean stuff if only most of you would even listen to them instead of dissing sh!t you ain't even heard or understand.

Anyways if he is dead, why we talking of so called (undeadness)? and not living our own lifes......
Btw the only picture I've seen of 2Pac is this 1, looks fake as it could be anyone...in colour btw
http://www.tupacnet.org/theories/colautopsy.htm
R.I.P

/Mia

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Pac is dead you idiot. I could argue this with you all day, but your only evidence as to why this man isn't dead came from where ? THE INTERNET where everything you read is made up "facts" about this that and the other.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
A lot of people are saying he was a good man, how, i have never heard of his charity to others. He was an excellent rap but im not sure that makes him a "good" man.

I may be wrong as i havent read anything about him.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Tupac said:
oh and even on his grave stone his NAME is misspelled why?? ud think someone would notice and change it unless it was purposedly made (yes yes my spelling suckz).

Generally when people have gravestones, they are kinda dead...
and as you said, it's misspelt... so what?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
F4LL3N_4NG3L said:
Look the thread poster siad no spam
/Mia

BountieHunter started this thread because he knows the subject is spam/flamebait. It's been argued about on here so many times, and it always results in flames and spam.