Upgrade

Join Discord

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
ok here are the the current components i own, that i would like to upgrade or would need upgrading if i upgrade another part e.g cpu and mobo

ati radeon 9250 256mb agp card
some crappy pc chips board that the prick at the pc shop fitted.
and a socket A athlon xp 3000+

i was looknig to get a nice pci-e gfx card, that would keep me safe for the upcmoing games in the next year or two hopefully, but this would probably require a new motherboard, which would thus require a new cpu
so i would probably want a new pci-e motherboard, an athlon 64 of some rating, would need a new psu cz of it being a pci-e gfx card, and this psu is another thing that pc shop fag fitted, (what he did with my old jeantech one that was in mint condish i will never know, the strange man)

so any prices anyone, i havent really got a budget, im just curious about the cost of this upgrade atm;)

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i spose ye, if i told you no price, you will come back with a l337 £1000 gfx card :P
errm lets say £300 max for everything, am i being too hopeful there?

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
pffft damn my low budgeting skills, DAMN THEM TO HELL!!

WELL is it possible to get a skt A mobo with a pci-e slot on it? that could save me some money in the short run, but on the other hand i would only have to upgrade again later