Video/Game probs...

smoochy boys on tour

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
I dont know why but since i formatted my computer, when ever i try and play a game my comp crashes and restarts.

2 games i usually play is Need for speed MW and COD:UO

i can load both games fine until i get to the point where its loading the actual gameplay part, where half way thru loading it restarts...

i sometimes get an error msg which crashes the comp and then a bright blue screen comes on with a big msg, but qat the top it says summit like:

DRIVER_SQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL (summit like that)

i used to get these msgs but after a couple of times trying to load the game it would on the 3rd time. and it says on the error msg things like check recent hardware installed, and if i havent seent he msg restart the machine.

ive updated my drivers thru nVIDIA site.

the piccy below is from the technical support from NFS game, and i used to have 2 exclamation marks next to the top and bottom ones (As shown on the screenie) but the middle one (DISPLAY DRIVER) im sure used to have a tick.

but the link which says get drivers is broken on there, but like i said i went onto nvidia site and updated.

HELP!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 48

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
i tired the 1st 1 but when i got to the end of installing it my comp goes onto that error msg... then when it restarts up, when it gets to the welcome screen, my screen is black, but i can hear all of the items load up, but my screen isnt displaying anything 0.o

i cleaned the driver then installed it again... i dont understand this :@

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
still not working. this msg omes up after i restart from error.... that help?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 44

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
its only happnin when i start a game, well start gameplay that is, it will load start screens and stuff including any FMvs and intros, but not the gameplay 0.o

think ill just wait till jan to buy a new comp lol