Viper(Beta)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Yes cos you most prob just looked in the drop files. and how did you know he camped there?
/JadeFox

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
cus i follow every1 :)

+ didnt i tell u 2 stay off my thread?? think i did

Hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
Albion
yet another hole in your storey pork, if you camped there and kept killing you would have got an orb everytime you killed, but did your kit improve in stat from all those orbs you camped? . . . . oops no it didnt, you should have come up with a better lie.

Edit, "little moron"

I dnt take personal insults very well, so all im gona say is, i work for a company worth billions of dollars, i work with 2 of the funnest men ever sat infront of a microphone, (www.ronfez.net) Last week i met whats left of the cast of "Full Metal Jacket" and met Dennis Leary. So? What do you do with your life pork?

Last edited:

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
Hero said:
yet another hole in your storey pork, if you camped there and kept killing you would have got an orb everytime you killed, but did your kit improve in stat from all those orbs you camped? . . . . oops no it didnt, you should have come up with a better lie.

Edit, "little moron"

I dnt take personal insults very well, so all im gona say is, i work for a company worth billions of dollars, i work with 2 of the funnest men ever sat infront of a microphone, (www.ronfez.net) Last week i met whats left of the cast of "Full Metal Jacket" and met Dennis Leary. So? What do you do with your life pork?
i dont give a ****

Hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
Albion
PorkChop said:
used em on his warrior.. twat

You meen ace1? aka you, and dont say its not cuz im pain and you told me yourself. Owned x3

And you respond with "dont give a ****" because you know your pathetic, people who speak and act in the manner that you do ive always pittyed, and always will. As for your server i think every1 whos played has slated you to me, your childish behaviour in @killing people and banning them if they pk'd ure imgame char or said any derogatory coment to you is laughable. Now on monday im gona go back to my job and feel happy that my lifes going well and i dont act like you, and i can pretty much garantue that you will respond to this is a childish manner, becuase you just cant say anthing that actualy would affect some one, im guesing "stfu noob" or somethin just as pathetic.

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
Hero said:
You meen ace1? aka you, and dont say its not cuz im pain and you told me yourself. Owned x3

And you respond with "dont give a ****" because you know your pathetic, people who speak and act in the manner that you do ive always pittyed, and always will. As for your server i think every1 whos played has slated you to me, your childish behaviour in @killing people and banning them if they pk'd ure imgame char or said any derogatory coment to you is laughable. Now on monday im gona go back to my job and feel happy that my lifes going well and i dont act like you, and i can pretty much garantue that you will respond to this is a childish manner, becuase you just cant say anthing that actualy would affect some one, im guesing "stfu noob" or somethin just as pathetic.
lmfaoooo had a mardy cus i owned u hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah moron, u got a life? u used 2 wake up at like 5 in ur time log on my server.. i come home from skool and ur still there... so dont be chatting ur **** here... loool u make me laugh, came 2 forums cus i pked u and took ur wsb and orb on ace... awwwwwwwwwwww u little girl

Hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
Albion
PorkChop said:
lmfaoooo had a mardy cus i owned u hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah moron, u got a life? u used 2 wake up at like 5 in ur time log on my server.. i come home from skool and ur still there... so dont be chatting ur **** here... loool u make me laugh, came 2 forums cus i pked u and took ur wsb and orb on ace... awwwwwwwwwwww u little girl

1. you just admitted your ace (so pretty much owning up that your server was corupt, whyd u think i said i was pain, think a little harder next time before u show yourself to be a liar lol)
2. i had the week off work
3. i told you u couldnt respond in a respectable mannor
4. thanks for the giggle
5. i had 100mp at the end of that oks, and u had a fit becuase i repd you, so whos the girl pork?, must i carry on owning u like this

Edit, Your still in school no wonder its so easy to flatten you in this little contest, took what? 4 posts for me to get you to show that ure a corrupt liar. What the hell are they teaching you in schools over there? . . . . or wait i didnt just have an arguemnt with a "special person" did i?

Last edited:

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
ur not owning any1.. ace is my cousin fool... shut ur mouth u little moron ur a muppet, speaking in caps and **** full stops rofl... get a life

Hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
Albion
PorkChop said:
ur not owning any1.. ace is my cousin fool... shut ur mouth u little moron ur a muppet, speaking in caps and **** full stops rofl... get a life

Oh lord, whats this world coming to? Writting with capitals and full stops. Well dude i can tell when im beat haha.

Maybe when you leave school and venture into the great wide world you will realise that when your going for a job and a place in a good school that saying to the person interveiwing you "i Pwnt AlL Teh N00beis" wont get you anywhere.

Last edited:

Hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
Albion
PorkChop said:
pwnt? ****ed up there didnt u

No . . . . lol i didnt

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwnt

Pwnt.

Origins stem from owned, ownage, ownt. The character 'o' is next to the character 'p' on the keyboard. It was formed when some anonymous original party accidentally hit the 'p' for the word "OWNED".

It has the exact same meaning as the verb to own. The two words and their derivatives can be used interchangeably.

1. When a player is severely beaten by another player or party of players, in a game.
2. An expletive about a situation where something painful, embarassing, or bad happens to someone in real life.

The main dispute with this word is its pronunciation. It is originally believed that the 'p' is an accident and therefore not pronounced. However, several pronunciations have become accepted: p'ownt, pwynt, pinnt, etc.
1. Gamer 1: I just killed your entire group and won the game.
Gamer 2: You pwnt us all...

2. Oh my God, did you see that guy get hit by that car? He was pwnt!

Keep it coming i like showing you up.

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
rofl at u .. u dont show no 1 up ur a twat end of.

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
.... ................./..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
Albion
PorkChop said:
rofl at u .. u dont show no 1 up ur a twat end of.

Your just further prooving the fact you cant form i decent reply that actualy means somthing more then a personal insult. Im pretty sure thats a sign of stupidity and childishness, i meen id expect rettaliation like that when i was 7 or 8 years old, try harder next time please, i need a challange.

Last edited: