[VIPER]Viper Temple New.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok i am working on a new temple :) , instead of useing the euro Viper Temple im makeing a new one but i would like to no what people think to it first.

I aint got much done as i only started like 45mins ago , The map does not contain doors except the Entrance , in there u need to put a Npc , and use that to get in , well u decide as ill be releaseing if people think it is ok.

i will be 3 floors.

Entrance , Temple , Forest :).

EDIT ---
This is Viper Temple.
Just finshed.
this map all i got to do now is the forest.

vt2uq2.jpg

Can download this map from HERE

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Chesnut said:
Thats very good.... nice one :P

Thanks atm im working on the 2nd map to it (Viper Forest).

Dano said:
lol ty im gunna use it in my server that ok with u ?

yes if i have released it that means you will be able to use it , just dont claim any credit for makeing the map as you did not put any work into it.
if any one says that they made them then i will stop releaseing them and use them in my server.

RockY2kn6 said:
cheers m8 n1

/20char

Any time.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
really good work there playboy, we have already used the other map you did, with the 3 small towns. i just modified it a little, and blocked off the exit and u get to it from fox temple may use the temple entrance on that map to take you to the viper map you have posted. if thats ok. keep it up, :)

last one reminds me of phantom forest, which chestnut will know of

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
jasper said:
really good work there playboy, we have already used the other map you did, with the 3 small towns. i just modified it a little, and blocked off the exit and u get to it from fox temple may use the temple entrance on that map to take you to the viper map you have posted. if thats ok. keep it up, :)

last one reminds me of phantom forest, which chestnut will know of

sure do what you want with them just do not claim them as your own as you dint put work into it :).

thats all i ask for my work and that is for people not to take credit for something they dint do.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
Playboy said:
Ok this is ViperForest it aint fully 100% Compleat but it will be finshed some time today :).

viperforestme2.jpg

cn u release this seperatly? coz i could make gd use of it plz.

oh btw i DONT take credit 4 other ppl work

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
wouldnt dream of taking credit dano/playboy, i even said in this thread and previous map thread that we may be using these maps. :P

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Dano said:
cn u release this seperatly? coz i could make gd use of it plz.

oh btw i DONT take credit 4 other ppl work

DOWNLOAD

and gd :). and im also working for Mystikal so i carnt be ur mapper , ill supply u some maps and that ect ect but not all time and not every map i make <B.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
ok cn u just make me 1 with 3 floors????? lol a really gd 1 first floor 2nd floor kr and make it like zuma temple stones etc blood metal bars...

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Dano said:
ok cn u just make me 1 with 3 floors????? lol a really gd 1 first floor 2nd floor kr and make it like zuma temple stones etc blood metal bars...

lol sure but it wont be done today as im doing other stuff :).

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
kk cheers m8 have u got msn/.?? coz iv drawn up a quick plan of f2..

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Dano said:
kk cheers m8 have u got msn/.?? coz iv drawn up a quick plan of f2..
Dude.... cant you make your own maps, ive read a few map topics now and i see you asking to use it on your server and if they can make you some maps... kinda annoying