WarHammer Online

smoochy boys on tour

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
well Myhtic got the rights to make/publish this game as a mmorpg.... its due out in 2007, cant wait, as me being a warhammer fan... but myhtic is a downfall, i played there game (dark Age Of Camelot) played it since beta, was a good game, until then they started to bring in all these **** expansions, and ruined the game for the last 2 years. Wouner will they make same msitake for Warhammer Online.. but they did have a good function of RvR, hopfully they will implatet into Warhammer...

Link here : http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=119035

What are your thoughts?

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
how is it sad? Warhammer, is a brillent game to play, and a great hobby. Its like saying how WoW is sad....

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
because warhammer is the ultimate in nerd toys, and don't try dress it up as anything more than toys, as that's all they are, and the people i see going in and out of games workshop, jesus christ, and the staff are even worse, stereotypical hardcore nerds and geeks

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
and being a nerd/geek is wrong? without them most mmorpg games wouldnt be here(as they orignated from D&D, and guess who made up D&D thats right nerds.

so stfu, Warhammer, aint a bad game, its a hobby. i myself dont actualy play the game, i colelct the figures and paint them.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
maybe not as bad, but still nerdy

don't get me wrong, there are geeks like ipixel, and even me, who are just people who spend alot of time on their pc and play games and ****

but i have like a life, so say we spend an equal amount of time on the pc, except, while you're sitting at home painting dreaded orcs of doom, im out with my friends having a good time, warhammer is the ultimate in nerdy ****

i remember, i got a section five warning off the police for chucking a french banger into games workshop, god they **** themselves :D

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
omg a warhammer mmorpg omg i loved this when i went to it was fun i went with my m8 down the street and we both collected Chaos Space Marines he was iron warriors i was night lords(but instead of a dark purple i painted urm black)

was so kool i even collected lord of the rings models
but me and my m8 stoped going to play coz go so packed could hardly move and so many ppl u couldnt get a game for like 3hours

and i still have all my models my m8 said his brother pull the self down and theye all broke rofl (his bros 4-5 now was like 2 then lol)

but a mmorpg im so gunna be Chaos space Mariens if u can choose an army
hope this game is good im gunna play like 24/7 when it comes out tbh

new fourm : www.whocn.com (lol not real site just made it up coz of lomcn lol)

2007 i cant w8

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Pyraine said:
but i have like a life, so say we spend an equal amount of time on the pc, except, while you're sitting at home painting dreaded orcs of doom, im out with my friends having a good time, warhammer is the ultimate in nerdy ****

and sodo i, yes i spend time on the machine and time painting/collecting models... but hey, i still have time for friends.... dosnt mean that i have these kick ass friends that use the word "da" and "gaf" or go around as hard boys. i have friends in my local model shop, i work in a internet cafe, and talk my frineds there. and thurs/fri/sater day nights i usualy be out drinking in my friends flat, at least i can say im a nerd.... i dont give a flying fudge. :) and i can also say im not a GoT fool....

and also God sorry to burst your bubble but it is Warhammer fantasy :( i would prefer to have a Warhammer 40k mmorpg(but hey maybe later on)

i collect the Space Marines : Dark Angels have 21,000 points alltogheter, but max game i played was with a 5000 point army(took 11 hours :S)

Now back on topic :P

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
Pyraine said:
maybe not as bad, but still nerdy

don't get me wrong, there are geeks like ipixel, and even me, who are just people who spend alot of time on their pc and play games and ****

i remember, i got a section five warning off the police for chucking a french banger into games workshop, god they **** themselves :D

lmao tbh who are you even?

warhammer is a good game and me and a few m8s used to collect them ( BloodAngels i think :s)

and iam no nerd / g33k or whateva you wanna call ppl , even ask a few ppl here if seen a pic of me. some ppl class every1 whos uses a pc a 'Nerd' thats just sad , how about grow up u moron

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
sky, hes one of those guys, who think he is a hard boi, they thnik they are suppiro then any one else and anyone that uses a comp is a nerd/geek, but also if they collect warhammer, i do have a good life, these are "hobbies" to me, when im not doing anything else i mess around with them. but i usualy go out with friends, or go out clubing...

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
same tbh just sometimes i ave spare time and go on pc or cba to go out with m8s when its raining cause it suks.

just ignore the idiot tbh