Join Discord

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
For the last 3 week, ive been in talks vir qq to a chinese group looking to trade my files for a new one

Was after demon source, which still mite happen (talked about this on msn with a few of you)

But thats a diffrent story..

Yesterday i traded for 5 diffrent games, all are web based, ie no client needed to play

Which at first, i said no till i so what was on offer

Now im looking for peeps who know php/java/swf.. and nomal txt (npc)

Im looking to put them on 5 diffrent sites, one at a time

Really nothing needs doing (i hope) just needs translating to english

Im not looking to add anything new at the mo, just get them english and put online

Hoping to get them done fast on online

Thanks and post back here or drop me a pm

Reactions: MythRohan

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
How many projects at a time lif ? server, your mir release app, this. Which will get finished and constantly updated ? No offence but you seem to take on way to much.

Reactions: Tai

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Il get a few videos up so you can see it working better than screenshots

As for ive taken alot on,
Yer but its better to be bizzy as for the mir app i made, its fine just need to add more things as of when i find them

You must of missed the part where i said its only translating that should not take long per game and only 5 games

Il get some videos done and uploaded soon

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Here is one of the new games

[video=youtube_share;ALSzmwVNgAo]http://youtu.be/ALSzmwVNgAo[/video]

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Looks pretty cool tbh, is the graphics in swf format? and translations in txt?.

Not much experience when it comes to browser games so am not sure how it all works, stupid just to jump into translating without understand it first, for example some words are coded in the M2 and have to match the database sort of thing, yano what i mean.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Looks pretty cool tbh, is the graphics in swf format? and translations in txt?.

Not much experience when it comes to browser games so am not sure how it all works, stupid just to jump into translating without understand it first, for example some words are coded in the M2 and have to match the database sort of thing, yano what i mean.

Yer agree

Ive done some translating on this first game which i will show you on my hunting video

Ive also tested the other 4 games and they are sweet i cant wait to show you guys

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I Wouldn't mind giving you a hand i believe i've dropped you a pm not to sure because net was ****ing around yesterday. However i presume its mostly applet work etc.. i am just coming towards the end of my Java Programming Course at college which will achieve my Java Certificate, so would be looking for projects to enhance my ability if you're in need of me just drop us a message or something.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Diablo i dint get your pm, so if you can pm me again with your msn it would be great

Also we dont need anyone else on this, we have a team of 7 now if Diablo joins

Thanks everyone and i will keep you posted on any new videos and updates of our games