Wemade Buy Silkroad Online

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
wemadejoymax-1.png

Just 2 days back, Wemade signed an agreement to buy over Joymax CEO's and 3 other important board members' shares, which is around 25.8%. With this, Wemade has taken control of a company best known for its multi-language MMO hit, Silkroad Online. With this, Wemade hopes to increase its development power (Wemade is a developer + publisher themselves) and make a bigger impact on the MMO market. This will also allow Wemade to hit international markets with their future games, riding on Silkroad Online's international success. Wemade has also entered the English MMO market with their own MMO portal a few months back. According to reports, Joymax is currently still developing Silkroad Online 2.

The whole purchasing process will be over once the official contract is signed on 2nd July 2010.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
So silkroad online is going down hill as of now then as has every game wemade has published lool

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
So silkroad online is going down hill as of now then as has every game wemade has published lool
it went down hill, when al the bots started. so wemade aint gonna make it even worse

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
I see your point also the fact that you have to wait to log in unless you pay doesn't help either especially when you kicked off for a premium user to log in lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I see your point also the fact that you have to wait to log in unless you pay doesn't help either especially when you kicked off for a premium user to log in lol
yup it was the same with Knights online they had the same problem with bots and turkish lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
yup but thats the problem when you play a free game, premium users will always have the advantage over FTP users

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Don't get me wrong if they pay for it like I used to they should be able to play whenever they want. But they should also cater for the FTP community aswell not just totally disregard them.

One thing that pissed me of about joymax was the fact they barred my account due to inactivity. Which they state if premiumhas been bought on the game at any time then that account is immune from the inactivity ban. Yet they still done it to mine and refuse to unban it lol so I refuse to play their games lol ;)

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
wemade should be called wemadetofail, then they should hire mapafail to fck things up even more for them maybe manage there forums xD Team Fail FTW

Last edited:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Tbh wemade should just call it a day and give up their efforts just ain't what they used to be. They are just trying to get back up the ladder by buying into silkroad but they will just keep on bringing the same thing to mmo community. I they really want this too work they really need to step up and bring something brand new to gain the intrest of the players.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Tbh wemade should just call it a day and give up their efforts just ain't what they used to be. They are just trying to get back up the ladder by buying into silkroad but they will just keep on bringing the same thing to mmo community. I they really want this too work they really need to step up and bring something brand new to gain the intrest of the players.

You know how massive Wemade are in Asia right?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yer wemade are huge... if they never sold mir to gamepot and continued to host the korean version here it would still be big i think

or even let shanda host their mir

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Nah I didn't actually lol they actually doing that well over there? Lol

What a dumb comment...you think Euro/USA Mir failed because Wemade are crap? The only thing they're guilty of is poor choice in leases.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
yer wemade are huge... if they never sold mir to gamepot and continued to host the korean version here it would still be big i think

or even let shanda host their mir

wemade and sdo have contracts alrdy