What are the he/him and she/her pronouns all about??????

Join Discord

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
This is something I was asked directly today.

Is it a reference to LGBT????

I found it very sensitive. I respect all people regardless of religion, race, age, gender, sexuality etc etc but surely it's biased to ask???
In layman's terms, the world went f**king soft.

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Stop talking about politics on a mir forum.

Tate is a monster.
If your question wasn't political, then neither was mine. And it seems it's fine to talk about Tate on a Mir forum - https://www.lomcn.net/forum/threads/andrew-tate-misogynistic-or-not.110044/

Especially as the majority here seem to approve of him based on the replies in that thread.

There just appears to be a strong correlation between posters on here and that demographic of people, and I am curious why.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
If your question wasn't political, then neither was mine. And it seems it's fine to talk about Tate on a Mir forum - https://www.lomcn.net/forum/threads/andrew-tate-misogynistic-or-not.110044/

Especially as the majority here seem to approve of him based on the replies in that thread.

There just appears to be a strong correlation between posters on here and that demographic of people, and I am curious why.

Can I report this user please?

I feel threatened, intimidated and offended that he thinks I am part of the Tate Militaria Regime.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Probably quite a considerable crossover of demographics - the forum is for a game most people played as young kids / teens in the 00's, now in their mid to late 30's.

I think generally we grew up in less tolerant and open to change silos so when concepts that come in and are contrarian to what is the perceived norm it scares people, when in realty it will never have a bearing on their lives as individuals. I think the OP even made a note that he's 'just found out about it today' and is worried about it affecting him, I'd say that's quite unlikely if he's arrived in 2024 to find it surprising there's a whole subculture of society concerned with identity.

Tate is quite clever in that he makes broad statements about traditional masculinity that are not on the surface absurd or sexist, that likely appeal to the same mid 30's male that grew up playing Mir.

Reactions: Slipmatt

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Like 10-15 years ago being trans was a mental illness and now everybody's talking about it like it's normal and ****. Being gay or lesbian is nothing new, its just the ******* advertising they get now, like every1's a mouthpiece. I dont care who u fk or w/e the fk u want to do in life but dont tell kids about it, dont teach that **** in school tryina brainwash our children. Keep it private.

This fkin agenda is being pushed through weak, sick puppets who most of the time dont even realise how this is affecting our life. They (the powerfull people that support and are behind this infection) purposely target our belief in God and the traditional family (man & woman).

Human rights are moral entitlements that every individual in the world possesses simply in virtue of the fact that he or she is a human being. I dont see why them ******* clowns that identify as eggplants or trees should have the same rights as the rest of us.

Reactions: Slipmatt

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Human rights are moral entitlements that every individual in the world possesses simply in virtue of the fact that he or she is a human being. I dont see why them ******* clowns that identify as eggplants or trees should have the same rights as the rest of us.
Stop smoking crack

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Like 10-15 years ago being trans was a mental illness and now everybody's talking about it like it's normal and ****. Being gay or lesbian is nothing new, its just the ******* advertising they get now, like every1's a mouthpiece. I dont care who u fk or w/e the fk u want to do in life but dont tell kids about it, dont teach that **** in school tryina brainwash our children. Keep it private.

This fkin agenda is being pushed through weak, sick puppets who most of the time dont even realise how this is affecting our life. They (the powerfull people that support and are behind this infection) purposely target our belief in God and the traditional family (man & woman).

I find this logic pretty ironic. You know being homosexual was also classed as a mental illness only 50 years ago? Even 60-70 years ago black people and women weren't allowed to vote or get an education. Do you believe society shouldn't evolve and progress? Or is it just the trans issue that you think we should stand our ground on?

I always think the more important question is why this is all such a big issue? Why are we discussing this, an issue that (judging by your comments) never actually effects your day to day life. Instead, where are the threads about the cost of living crissis? About the recession we're plunging head first into? About the constantly growing pay gap between those at the bottom and those at the top? I bet these things effect 90% of us on here on a daily basis. Why aren't these threads on this forum?

If you think about it, if you were a pollitician, or the owner of a multi billion £ media company, or another kind of fat cat, would you prefer the public talking about how they're turning the country to **** while making millions and billions in the process, or would you prefer us all arguing about how a tiny portion of the public chooses to identify themselves?

Honestly, I don't get it either. I have female friends who put "She/Her" on their profiles. And I'm there thinking... well you've got hair down past your shoulders and massive tits... I don't think anyone was really considering you as anything other than a "she/her", so I have no idea why they need to state it.

But here's the kicker... I don't need to get it. Just like they don't need to get why we come on here and chat about a dead 20+ year old game where we identify as magical people casting fireballs at fictional pixel monsters. To each their own.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
If you think about it, if you were a pollitician, or the owner of a multi billion £ media company, or another kind of fat cat, would you prefer the public talking about how they're turning the country to **** while making millions and billions in the process, or would you prefer us all arguing about how a tiny portion of the public chooses to identify themselves?

Its much more then a distraction...

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The Matrix is real.. we should all listen to Andrew Tate - so sad i missed this thread until now, but i have Omni hidden.. because he posts more **** than me.

Although is LOMCN not a safe space for those with Mental health issues? Sickens me to see some of the posts here... the amount of distress these comments could cause is unknown!.

Do we know if WeMade have an official stance on the matter? @Jev

• Carrot
Reactions: Belle

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
The Matrix is real.. we should all listen to Andrew Tate - so sad i missed this thread until now, but i have Omni hidden.. because he posts more **** than me.

Although is LOMCN not a safe space for those with Mental health issues? Sickens me to see some of the posts here... the amount of distress these comments could cause is unknown!.

Do we know if WeMade have an official stance on the matter? @Jev
have you ever met Tom Omnibus?