what has happend to lomcn

ElmoLite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
South Wales
tbh bring out a 1.4 server lol everyone would play :P

No, they wouldn't.
1.4 is only considered good because of the legacy it left behind.
Because so many fcukwits started making servers close to that of ****, persons dwelled on the history of 1.4.

Bring 1.4 back in the form of 1 server and it'll spark a whole new fcukwit parade of 1.4 servers, trying to match/beat the current userbase of the original 1.4 server. Thus ending up like 1.9, and soon to be 2.3.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
95% of the problem with Mir, was that GN/DB who ran it were one of the first to start a practice that has become a cancer on the entire market. They jumped on the MMO bandwagon early, with no idea how to treat people and run the game, and they expected people to fork out every month for NO customer support, unstable servers, and an update once every millenium (which resulted in even worse servers). I remember the game sometimes went down from friday evening to monday morning, and sometimes they wouldn't even apologise.

The only people left that play the game seriously now, are the people who devoted their lives to it, and have no idea of how to function in the real world, or people who are too scared to move to a new game leaving behind their DSS or equivelent that makes up for the fact their genitals have shrivelled up after 6 years of killing the same bugs in the same cave 16 hours a day.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
reason why 1.4 is popular is because its a small based game and rtards cannot comply with the new stuff added..

/rtard - whats a mino?
/rtard - whats a sowg
/rtard - whats a orb?
/rtard - I dont know the way to the viper cave.

/rtard .. **** this.. gimme 1.4

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Or perhaps the the servers that came out for 1.5-2.3 were complete and utter ****? And they became worse and worse with each updated client.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
i think the thing thats *killed* MIR2 is all the high exp servers. Its over run.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Only reason i dont like them as much is because when i first left euro for private servers i started Jedi and in my mind that has to be the best server because it was my first i hadnt played anything like it i was so excited (even though they may have been better servers released), but after playing hundreds of servers novelty weares off. To be fair euro was poorly run like someone mentioned earlier, think im still here just for community.