What would you do?

Join Discord

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'm making a few new armors and I need some opinions.

This is the last I've made:
screen0017.png

The thing is. What would you do with the transparent part of the armor? Let it transparent? A solid color? I also thought about trying to make it dynamic, so it changes depending on your armor color.

Any idea is appreciated.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yes, i know what you mean. I'll center the background a bit and I'll delete the black border.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
No, i won't release it. I'm working for my own server so there won't be any release by now. Maybe if I have some armors I won't use, i'll release.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
do you know if you want to release or not ,when ur server would be on ,it will be like released but not intentioned by you? xD

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
I'm making a few new armors and I need some opinions.

This is the last I've made:
screen0017.png

The thing is. What would you do with the transparent part of the armor? Let it transparent? A solid color? I also thought about trying to make it dynamic, so it changes depending on your armor color.

Any idea is appreciated.

Is the armour on item screen meant to be completely different to the one the character is wearing? Whats with the silly tiger/bird thing behind the armour? Dont get me wrong it looks good but pointless and in the way.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
do you know if you want to release or not ,when ur server would be on ,it will be like released but not intentioned by you? xD

Don't you say? But until my server it's done it's not gonna be released.

Is the armour on item screen meant to be completely different to the one the character is wearing? Whats with the silly tiger/bird thing behind the armour? Dont get me wrong it looks good but pointless and in the way.

No, it won't look different. Making a new shape for armors is pretty difficult and requires a lot of work. The point is to make armors look diferent on you character window, so if you have 50 different armor, they will look different.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'm working on a lot of armors and a few mobs. I've decided to release everything to give mir some fresh air. I still have a lot of work, I don't want to release only 4 o 5 armors so it will take a while.