What's the best web-hosting company? [UK]

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Hi, i have currently been designing a website for Radio / Art (portofolio) and was wondering what would be best for me. . . Il be streaming audio for a few hours of the day and constantly uploading photos, with the possibility of having a login for members so that they can upload audio / photos onto they're own mini Portofolio.

So i need somewhere good and reliable! I used to be with Host4u but i got bored and nothing amounted. I've never tried dedi, and possibly thinking of renting. Not to sure, need a good price!

Anyways, anyfeed back on any recommedations would be ideal.

Thanks peeps.

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
I've recommended this site before to someone it's quite reliable an cheap.. www.tech-hosts.com

h

this site looks awsome tbh the max package is 48 quid a year and a free domain if u pay the year up front. 20gb upload and 200gb download. highly dowt you are gunna touch that.

think iam gunna get 1 :P

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks for your feedback everybody, Knew i could trust LOMCN :P.

I did find one that was £25 per month for Free domain - Unlimited Bandwidth, the rest i forgot and i cant remember which site it was...

If i find it il make sure il post it here. Me thinks there should be a Hosting sub forum for teh Newbies. . . couldnt think of a better website to advertise that on lol.

That justhost website is very good lol ... might have to try that out.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I used Just Host last year, and never had a problem with them also very fast customer services and very reliable.