Which maps seem too long?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Which maps on mir, do you think are too long for the current populations of mir servers? Im wanting to shorten some, but i get so many mixed views.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i feel lower lvl caves dont need to be huge as your only there for a short time

as the lvl range goes up the caves get bigger

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Be good if you changed BDD around a little its to well played in BDD add a few new boss's to some new rooms?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
change BDD and u could make it worse than how its orginally set up

plus like some familiar caves

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
there are a few parts of game which are too long i think.. angled stone temple is one of them.. you have to go through 5 huge floors, a maze and another mini floor to reach the kr and it's for a boss which is slightly stronger than a wt.. anyway not sure if it is the case to change it but i surely changed the level to the cave making it a more intresting challenge..

also bichon mines are huge..

bugcave is big aswell but i like it how it is..

also prajna temple is a long run and psc but as bugcave i like them like they are..

not sure what else needs changing.. they all are fine at the end.. they just need some server side sorting to make them more enjoyable

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
ST is actually a pretty good cave. Breaking that would be a loss. As guy above said though, if you don't wanna keep it like that for a poor boss/low levels then just modify the mobs, not the maps.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i feel lower lvl caves dont need to be huge as your only there for a short time

as the lvl range goes up the caves get bigger
dont forget these caves were made for euro(slow leveling game) and the sizes was ment to keep people spread out and give people chance to kill boss's (IE* Stone Temple)