Which Will You Play?

Join Discord

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah sorcerers are very squishy, which is why i didn't wanna go with them in release. They're lots of fun, but go down really easily unless you can constantly play from a distance.

My FPS is a steady 30 no matter what im doing.

I'll take a few screens in a sec, but my char looks pretty pathetic atm.

Hmm guess Sorc isn't the best class to start from, am sure it takes some getting use to with this combat system so i may roll a Warrior, 2 swords is just sexy imo. Slayer is another good one but from all the classes i watched they seem so easy to play, there always a downfall to this end game though.

Also how come you went Popori Slayer? There race skills seem little crap tbh the Aman race seems to fit the slayer race the most, unless this page am reading is wrong as it looks like it's been translated from korean version.
http://www.terapvp.com/threads/tera-racial-skills.577/

Tera had this information on there website last night, i had a quick look but looked again before and it's been changed, they don't show each race skills.

But if it's right then Warrior > Castanic Race is what il be doing.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah those race traits are correct, what it doesn't tell you are the cooldown times though :P I think every one is about an hour, so can be pretty useless unless you REALLY need it.

I haven't used mine yet.

I went popori slayer because in beta i was baraka sorcerer, although barakas have a cool race trait, i found em too big to play with and dodge.

And i didn't go with castanic or aman for the simple reason i think they look ugly, and human race is boring.

Trust me this mmo won't let you down. I normally can't stand leveling, but i'm on my third char now and still not bored. The combat style is just awesome.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
After trying the Beta weekend for all 3. I've settled on just playing Diablo 3 I think.

I wasn't impressed by either Tera or GW2, neither looked or played well imo.

Roll on the 15/5/2012.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
How can you not think TERA looks good? I think you need a new computer.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Should be able to start Tera this weekend so let us know what servers everyone is on and names, could be on within the week but am not sure at the moment.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you going with europe or american servers?

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
How can you not think TERA looks good? I think you need a new computer.

I doubt it very much. I played it on max settings running at a solid 60+FPS, theres no issues with performance. I wasn't impressed by either GW2 or Tera graphics / gameplay. But then again thats my opinion.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
From what ive seen TERA seems to have the best graphics outa the 3. But i think Diablo 3 will have the most fun gameplay, i have ordered both TERA and diablo so ill decide whats better when i have them both! :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Played a little Tera today and was brilliant, will never get bored of the combat system, the game runs so smoothly compared to other games out there which surprised me alot. Checked my tempatures after a hour playing and my cpu hit 80C so i had to stop playing, heatsink is a little old so ordered water cooling hopfully that will fix that problem.

Overall though the game was good but i only reached level 7 so can't really say much until i play more.