Who Whould Play prince of qin Psever

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
as i know someone who is working on one but need more ppl to say they whould play so post if u whould play

sparx14

i would... if i knew what the hell it was lol, whats official site link ? i wud google but i cba im 2 busy waitin 4 ipixie to tell me hes up 4 playin cs :(

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
I shure as hell would I loved that game so count me in. Some info like website for this would help or have a forum. Also try advertising on www.ragezone.com if you havent allready.

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
well xander has the files he tranclateing them so there easyer to use and he gunna put one up once he gets round to them im sure i posted this to see how many ppl whould post the more that post the quicker they will be done and server will be up hehe

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
id play normal one if it was free and thats sayin summthin as i dont like hard lvling or item geting games

oh yeah xander mainly works on server ppl will play on so if he see's ppl postin on this think he will work on them more than sgo

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
I played the offical but I kinda later got bored as it got a little slow and repeptetive but leveling is pretty easy , like I had a lvl 40+ assasin and 30+ wizard and all kinds of stuff. Hope this works out.