why no1 playing woool?

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Need any help or items or what ever just let us know and il come on, am not lvling anyone tho :D.

someone could of had my old account but just gave it away :( had lvl45tao and 44warr on it.

Am Rikku or Sephiroth now.

Supremesis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2007
how do i start it i dbl click the exe but just jibberish buttons :X

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
People dont play because there is no chose only one server :( if i remmbe rightley its summat to do with the owner of dsm buying the files from china & no one elce can make a server with out bugs or something like that.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
People dont play because there is no chose only one server :( if i remmbe rightley its summat to do with the owner of dsm buying the files from china & no one elce can make a server with out bugs or something like that.

Cool cheers, I need a bloody game to play :/

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well ill tell u now...... me and my cuz do actually play this server right now...
if you do come on pm /RedTiger or /Jenova or /Genesis.... the ammount of people that i c on this server is about 1-2 people but with me and my cuz its like 3-4 server is realy cool.... its a totaly new experiance then playing mir2 and mir3 all the time...being there isnt alot of people online always bosses to kill... :P so more rares :D but if you do come online just pm eny1 of the 3 of these chars and one or the other shall b on atleast to help you and guide u along the way.... ty for reading :)

/RedTiger

*Leader of Pheonix*

Last edited: