smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
02_2_3.jpg 01_2.gif

02_2_4.jpg 01_1.gif

02_2_xin04big.jpg

See the first picture, you sit inside it and contol it, you have a aim on it and you go for the walls to knock them down, am not sure if this is another type of Sabuk war or not. I had the catapults working slightly on the files i was developing but that was it, Shanda only put those in the client at the time but it looks epiccc :lol.

Meh can't post anymore pics -.-. 3 more version updates after this one, 1 had added new floor to the underwater place and others are just basic, not worth showing.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Am still hoping that someone will try and develop a good server for wool. Always liked the game and if someone with motivation and passion worked on it they could make a decent server somewhere in between mir2 and mir3.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am still hoping that someone will try and develop a good server for wool. Always liked the game and if someone with motivation and passion worked on it they could make a decent server somewhere in between mir2 and mir3.

We have a great set of files, the only problem is that we can't unpack the engine, alot of things will have to be left Chinese which we don't like plus alot of commands we really need to know but we don't. If we was to release a server now it wouldn't be anything special, it will just be a straight grind with a few events, i mean we can't even get the mount feature working correctly, they all work but only under a script i made and people who tested the server can tell you it's a boring way. So much to mounts then just riding them, they level up, they have stats and they attack and can be used as a stall, i had all this working except the stats on them but i can't do that because i have no idea what the commands are.

But when time comes to it, i have my finished client with mine and micks files ready but at the moment we ait any closer to sorting it out, but in a few weeks when my computer is sorted il try work something out, but il never start the files again, never.