World Of Warcraft Mists Of Pandaria hits today

Join Discord

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Some mount are now account bound, so it will be usable on all chars on your account.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Doesn't really matter what server you're on nowadays anyway, what with CRZ.

Jealy#2135
true but your alliance :(
I play Silvermoon with a bunch of friends and i'm raiding with the best afternoon raiding guild EU(we are all night workers)

I wont suggest coming here tho, the queues are ****ing rediculous 1hour+

lol you think 1hour+ is alot ? Mate im on Outland, the highest EU populated realm, i stayed 4 hours 2 days ago to get in game because you would randomly get d/ced from the game, and instead of being nr1 in queue when you log back in, it put you in queue again, and i've seen posts on forums and my guildies saying 6-7hrs in queue

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Any queue is silly tho, seeing as pre MoP there was none :P

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Not silly, there's only so many people Blizzard can allow on their servers in order for it to be stable and playable, not like they don't have enough of them for you to choose. They even offer free migration.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Not silly, there's only so many people Blizzard can allow on their servers in order for it to be stable and playable, not like they don't have enough of them for you to choose. They even offer free migration.
mate you cant just go play on a ghost realm, thats what free migration offers you, if you have any idea about AH Economy, you would understand why people wouldnt move, and lets not talk about WPvP on those ghost realms, or find grp to go challange modes...........

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I been having 2 hours + queues on Stormscale unless i log in very early in the morning but you can't keep you're character online without disconnecting if you go afk -.-. Today has been a 30 min queue so not that bad.

Trinzer#2281

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
mate you cant just go play on a ghost realm, thats what free migration offers you, if you have any idea about AH Economy, you would understand why people wouldnt move, and lets not talk about WPvP on those ghost realms, or find grp to go challange modes...........

Especially now with CRZ I'd much rather play on a "ghost realm" than not play at all due to queues.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
World PVP has been shite since TBC anyway, I've moved on.

Bottom line is, you can't moan about queues if you persist on staying on an over-populated server.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Retard question but how do you fly in mop areas? Do you need a certain mount or something because none of my flying mounts are working -.-.

Also what day is conquest points reset?.

ta ta.

Edit: Nevermind found out you need to learn the skill to fly in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Retard question but how do you fly in mop areas? Do you need a certain mount or something because none of my flying mounts are working -.-.

Also what day is conquest points reset?.

ta ta.

Edit: Nevermind found out you need to learn the skill to fly in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

yea you needed to learn that and be level 90 :P
Wednesday is CP reset, you doing arenas with your ally charr?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
yea you needed to learn that and be level 90 :P
Wednesday is CP reset, you doing arenas with your ally charr?

Ty ty.

Nah never done a arena before, just doing random bgs at the moment.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Well for Season 12 Weapons you need Conquest earnings of 7k, With weekly cap of 1.3k Conquest on RBG it will take you 5-6 weeks to be able to get the Weapons.

:)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Well for Season 12 Weapons you need Conquest earnings of 7k, With weekly cap of 1.3k Conquest on RBG it will take you 5-6 weeks to be able to get the Weapons.

:)

not if you have high rbg rating, last pvp season i had 1,8k rating and had 2,3k CP cap so it will take you half that time :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Rated Battleground Rating you mean, He said he's only doing Random Battleground.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah just randoms bgs as i not got a group for rated bgs or arenas. I know you can earn more cp a week and much quicker.

Is it 7k before you can buy the weapon? Only managed to get to 800 last night before the reset but currently on 1500.