World of Warcraft?

Join Discord

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Yeah I've heard from friends that Blizzard are having login probs atm, and ingame is laggy etc. Because they didnt' compensate for this many players or something. Shouldn't be too long till it's fixed :) keep trying to log in they said you'll get in eventually. Nice one on just installing it, what server you on and race/class u gonna be bud? I'm gonna start hopefully tues, wed at latest.

Ownage XI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2005
Brighton
iam a lvl 8 Rouge on Buring Legion tbh everyone play Buring Legion and look out for me iam called TheDon iam in the best guild on there we got a lvl 60 in it and the rest lvl 40+ :) and its a brillant server

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Ownage XI said:
iam a lvl 8 Rouge on Buring Legion tbh everyone play Buring Legion and look out for me iam called TheDon iam in the best guild on there we got a lvl 60 in it and the rest lvl 40+ :) and its a brillant server

draenor is a good server, and how can it be the best guild with only 1 level 60 in? :P

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Soul said:
Yeah I've heard from friends that Blizzard are having login problems atm, and ingame is laggy etc. Because they didnt' compensate for this many players or something. Shouldn't be too long till it's fixed :) keep trying to log in they said you'll get in eventually. Nice one on just installing it, what server you on and race/class u gonna be bud? I'm gonna start hopefully tues, wed at latest.

Soul said:
Yeah I've heard from friends that Blizzard are having login problems atm, and ingame is laggy etc. Because they didnt' compensate for this many players or something. Shouldn't be too long till it's fixed :) keep trying to log in they said you'll get in eventually. Nice one on just installing it, what server you on and race/class u gonna be bud? I'm gonna start hopefully tues, wed at latest.

Soul said:

Don't You People EVER Read.

Nexor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2003
Sudbury, Suffolk
Well try ragezone but thats for private servers your gonna have to buy it like the rest of us if you wanna play the official

Orphen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
England, UK.
I got a Tauren Shaman level 45 (Skinning + Mining for cash), on the ThunderHorn server, my in-game name is Orphen.

If you see me around, say hi.