Xbox360- Bo2 and more

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
hey guys ive not been on here in ages and i guess its changed alot. Im mostly playing xbox theses days i play :

Black ops 2
Black ops
mw3
GoMe
happy wars
dead island
minecraft
and another few if anyone wants to play leave a msg here with ur gt :)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
God another sad git that's added Minecraft to their games on Xbox, will people not learn.

GT: TrW GigabitG if you ever fancy a scrim on BLOPS2

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
haha not played minecraft on the xbox in ages. mostly play black ops 2. ill add u up when i get back on the xbox started playing LoL :L

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
zombies is ok but I was aiming towards the other multiplayer game modes. before BO2 came out I was playing BF3 alot. all my friends got BO2 so i had to. Played it for 20-30mins and hated it so much i had to turn it off and sell the game haha

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
I swear you steal my thoughts... ^^

:S Far Superior... :S Game play... :S It's the same game over and over lol.

Call of Duty 4 : Copy and Paste - Sorry if I ruined the magic for anyone... Not sorry!

people are so narrow minded, comparing a 10yr old game to a current release just because it uses the same engine is baloney, its like comparing mir 1.3 to 2.6, 2.6 has a shed load more to offer than 1.3, the only reason people prefer 1.3 is mostly down to nostalgia reasons (the same can be said with cod 4).

If black ops 2 was released before cod 4, you would be saying black ops 2 is a far superior game, treyarch are much better developers than infinityward any day.

its not the engine that holds call of duty back, its consoles.. fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythRohan

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
people are so narrow minded, comparing a 10yr old game to a current release just because it uses the same engine is baloney, its like comparing mir 1.3 to 2.6, 2.6 has a shed load more to offer than 1.3, the only reason people prefer 1.3 is mostly down to nostalgia reasons (the same can be said with cod 4).

If black ops 2 was released before cod 4, you would be saying black ops 2 is a far superior game, treyarch are much better developers than infinityward any day.

*Boom*

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England

It's the developers catering to the consoles, I too agree{d} that Treyarch > IW as they produced fresh stuff (WaW, Black Ops) whereas IW are just a MW factory, but now 3arch are doing that with BO it all seems redundant. They need to stop pushing out a **** game every year and reboot the franchise again in a few years.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
It's the developers catering to the consoles, I too agree{d} that Treyarch > IW as they produced fresh stuff (WaW, Black Ops) whereas IW are just a MW factory, but now 3arch are doing that with BO it all seems redundant. They need to stop pushing out a **** game every year and reboot the franchise again in a few years.

well for me treyarch is always significantly changing up their game, like black ops 2 being set in 2025 (thus it required a whole new take of alot of features / guns) , i find IW dont give a crap about the pc gamer, no fov changer etc etc, reusing of assets, gui is basically the same.

They have a chance to change CoD with the next gen consoles hitting the selves end of this year, or perhaps we will see a new style of shooter take over (like destiny for example), what annoys me most is that its going to be IW that is first to release with this so called major upgrades (i watched some of the game trailers for ps4 and tbh wasn't all that impressed.) what annoys me more is we are gonna end up with these medicore graphics updates for another 10yrs or more, when pc can already produce this kind of quality games.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
well for me treyarch is always significantly changing up their game, like black ops 2 being set in 2025 (thus it required a whole new take of alot of features / guns) , i find IW dont give a crap about the pc gamer, no fov changer etc etc, reusing of assets, gui is basically the same.

They have a chance to change CoD with the next gen consoles hitting the selves end of this year, or perhaps we will see a new style of shooter take over (like destiny for example), what annoys me most is that its going to be IW that is first to release with this so called major upgrades (i watched some of the game trailers for ps4 and tbh wasn't all that impressed.) what annoys me more is we are gonna end up with these medicore graphics updates for another 10yrs or more, when pc can already produce this kind of quality games.

PS4 announcement is one of the best things to happen to gaming in a long time. The fact it uses a x86-64 processor means developers can create games for the PC then easily port to the consoles (PS4 at least, and if the rumours are true, Xbox as well). Shitty ports may be a thing of the past.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
shitty ports may be of the past, but i wouldn't bet on more games coming to pc. a lot of publishers don't like porting to pc purely for the fact it doesn't make them enough money for it to be worth their time - the ease of pirating etc.