Latest activity

smoochy boys on tour
  • Martyn
    Martyn replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    looks like their Ymir.
  • Pusha
    Pusha replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    It does say it's based on the Legend Of Mir 2 IP? Would be nice but still doesn't change how ****ed up the P2W will be.
  • SmavidDavid
    SmavidDavid reacted to steve's post in the thread How to make my own movie dvd with Carrot Carrot.
    **** off. go wipe your bum with your hand and repress your women
  • NoLife999
    NoLife999 reacted to Pusha's post in the thread Mir 5 Trailer with Like Like.
    Can we add flying warrior jedis to the list of ****s now please?! Always make the trailers look great but we all know it will be a ****...
  • SmavidDavid
    SmavidDavid replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    I think at this point in time its safe to say this probably won't be like Legend of mir 2/3 and they're just using the name Mir for a...
    • 1711555569243.png
    • 1711555674894.png
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread How to make my own movie dvd.
    **** off. go wipe your bum with your hand and repress your women
  • I keep trying to run autopatcher and get this message Any help is appreciated
    • Screenshot 2024-03-27 154546.png
  • Pusha
    Pusha replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    Can we add flying warrior jedis to the list of ****s now please?! Always make the trailers look great but we all know it will be a ****...
  • Pusha
    Pusha reacted to Jev's post in the thread Mir 5 Trailer with Like Like.
    With UE 5 being released last week it was only a matter of time. “Wemade's new game, "Mir 5", is a high-quality open world PC MMORPG...
  • Pusha
    Pusha replied to the thread Did anyone know a catfish?.
    This post got funnier and weirder as it went on, thank you. :ROFLMAO: 1711550332 Also, I believe Xhale has the award for being done over...
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Did anyone know a catfish?.
    my mate who we all thought was just not interested in girls at all. ended up moving to norway from uk to be with some chick he met on...
  • DarkSacred
    DarkSacred reacted to ipixel's post on Sawell's profile with Haha Haha.
    if you came lookin for boys to kiss....welll you're in the right place ;)
  • SmavidDavid
    Theres Artificial Mir which is working as close to official as possible, but its unlikely you'll ever see a 3 class version of mir again...
  • I too am interested in a server like this, as "classic" as possible.
  • Would love to see a server as close to OG Euro Mir... like a Classic Era style World of Warcraft server for Legend of Mir... If I knew...