DragonMir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I really see some kids here
You are 16 years old, I think
I am 28 years old
You are like my children
For the second time you are not welcome

no your wrong im 10 years old

back to topice as we see here there both server copy each othere one low rate and othere high rate and try scam lomcn tbh with this servers

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
no your wrong im 10 years old

back to topice as we see here there both server copy each othere one low rate and othere high rate and try scam lomcn tbh with this servers

For the third time your (***) are not welcome

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Barely been 2 hours lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:29 PM ----------

cant get on saying attempting to connect, whats IP in config

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
wheres the direction? first cave on the list gives 0.04 exp a mob, where are we meant to hunt? what caves are aimed are at what level? is there any quests at all? or have you literally just put a teleporter to every cave and put the server live. as thats what it looks like..

trash

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
wheres the direction? first cave on the list gives 0.04 exp a mob, where are we meant to hunt? what caves are aimed are at what level? is there any quests at all? or have you literally just put a teleporter to every cave and put the server live. as thats what it looks like..

trash
first lvl 100k exp and boar gived you exp 800 so u need about 120 mob to make lvl its easy not like you say and you are welcome brother

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:30 PM ----------

today is test?

no bro its a live now for play just do event hen for today for starting

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
STUPID LAGG

i try to lvl in mines, im constantly lagging due to mobs

FW lagging me out and so is when im pking 4v1... sort it out