Back by popular demand: Valkyrie section

smoochy boys on tour

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
But i'm someone who actually cares about the Mir community, so that's a start.

I'm sure this guy said to me "If you don't like supporting, maybe you should re-roll", after I just mentioned a few important fixes which isn't adding strength to tao's pvp damage at all (+ barely that much PvE speed increase)! He plays "FH > FS bye bye" Warrior class but ignores other class cries!

I want this "Janitor" vetted by the Tao High Council! (THC not yet made, but want one made before an official community manager ;ppp )

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'm sure this guy said to me "If you don't like supporting, maybe you should re-roll", after I just mentioned a few important fixes which isn't adding strength to tao's pvp damage at all (+ barely that much PvE speed increase)! He plays "FH > FS bye bye" Warrior class but ignores other class cries!

I want this "Janitor" vetted by the Tao High Council! (THC not yet made, but want one made before an official community manager ;ppp )

Well, if you weren't such a terrible tao maybe you'd not need buffs. Kels/Psycho do just fine =)

Colin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
Kels has poison cloud which makes a big difference but still dies. Psycho tt's a lot. Girly tao bias?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Well, if you weren't such a terrible tao maybe you'd not need buffs. Kels/Psycho do just fine =)

Ok, so you're saying I should only log in my class if I have a group? Why am I listening to the Janitor?

Taos buffed significantly I'd say in todays patch, guess you were wrong, like you were wrong about Wizards being crap before server launch. I feel like a Warrior on lomcn I think I just did one FS and ur done!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Ok, so you're saying I should only log in my class if I have a group? Why am I listening to the Janitor?

Taos buffed significantly I'd say in todays patch, guess you were wrong, like you were wrong about Wizards being crap before server launch. I feel like a Warrior on lomcn I think I just did one FS and ur done!

Think you'll find I agreed with your proposed tao changes, but you seem to have forgotten that what with all the moaning and crying you do :rolleyes: Ironically, poisoncloud got nerfed in this reboot. So the only possible person this reboot really buffed - was you.

Yet again you take what I said about wizards and miscontrue it. I said with Warriors being able to TDB silence wizards they will STRUGGLE.

Guess what got removed 2weeks into the server?

... tdb yellow silence.

You're a moron.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Ye and look at wiz, they aren't punishment at all from mobs, can tank x10 better than a warrior in pve and kill faster than anyone in mass killing (even with big moths, not many at all easy asf!), mass killing in certain areas is the only method of getting actual making money as single target mobs from DG/Fox is playing the lottery + no subs, the only class that can match it is a well kitted sin storming after subs.

Yellow silencing was a decent mechanic from mino subs a few other things but for PvP YES it was a mistake (maybe revisit in the future), I mean drakan archers silencing players for Ryu contention was anti fun, if you lessen their numbers it actually makes for some interesting combat + very small groups should recieve punishment for doing a world boss and not dealing with adds quick enough (easily TUable anyway).

The current state of Wizzies not having any real form of punishment of mobs is MORONIC, which was agreed with on Valk general by many, I won't resort to your level btw of basically calling someone a moron, some excellent community manager display here try and keep it together...