Zircon InsanityMir3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005

Welcome to Insanity Mir III

Website Insanity Mir 3
Client Mirror1
AutoPatch Mirror1
Discord Community

Information
XP rate: 5000%
Drop rate: 300-1000%
Gold rate: 300-1000%
Skill rate: 25x
Pet rate: 25x
IP Address : 51.255.70.73
Port: 7100
User count port: 3000

Dedicated Host
XEON E5 - 1630 v3 @ 3.70 GHz
SSD hard drives
64 GB ram for now
OVH dedicated host.
DDoS protection.

Server Features

Level Cap 100 (with rebirths).
Starting Hunt Gold 25,000.
Custom server drop rate tables based on item types.
Advanced Ranking system.
Companion System.
Drop pick-up filter in companion.
Actual Drop Filter in Options.
Skills adjusted to official version.
Lower tier items/books in NPC.
Content from official mir3 (Shields/Thuribles/CHB/Wings/etc).
Fixed server sided bugs - refine/lifesteal/poison.
Lots of custom content.
Map Background Effect system.

Screenshots

If client does not start, get this stuff :

.Net Framework

DirectX Stuff

SlimDX Files

RedistDirectX

DirectX Stuff

Last edited:

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
Hello, before you start playing here, make sure you want to play
Hells changes the rules just like I do socks, which means every day. I sorry, i forget he's listening to his friends like "BiteMe" "JesusLOL" and others from ProjectX.
gave ban to two players for using macro , but when I recorded a player from projectX .
Hell's suddenly changed the rules that only 24h ban ...
and this player only got on 24h ban from ProjectX.
and then he changed the rules again, and now the Perm ban is now being used macro ... I have already thanked you for playing here ...
but I have never seen such a big mess

Post automatically merged:

ah and i Am stupid I removed a movie like Hells helping ProjectX for killing few bosses
a few people have seen this video

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Welcome to the world of pservers, rules will always change according to the majority wishes, not yours.

enjoy.

on the other note, alex already had a 1 day ban before the rules change so he served his time.
if u catch alex again, according to the new rules decided by the majority, he will get perm banned like it should be according to the players in discord, not just JesusLOL, BiteMe, and other ProjectX, also the asians complained about bottin and other small guild players.

Nutz

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

We from across the sea playing in harmony. To return from break the malicious dictator is pointing fingers onto my role of automation.

The dictator of ProjectX is under thumb of master, no word is pressing other this word. We can not reach out to master without complaint to be ignored..
Since our first time entering this legend we are treating with misfair conduct. The dictator is spouting poison to the legend.

We wish to challenge direct to the master that this cockroach needs to be squashed. The bias is very big...

Beware until further, we do not advise to seek this legend.

Monster: 4/10
Role: 2/10
Playable: 1/10

Malicious. Execute this without fact or appeal. Dictator rank1 preaching this under thumb of master.

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
on the other note, alex already had a 1 day ban before the rules change so he served his time.
why are you doing something like that? you spoil the game
rules change every minute... I also wrote to you that 24h ban is stupid and should get perm ban but you did not listen
but as Jesus wrote, you changed it and you admitted it... so good luck with the server about which you have no idea

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
well i opened server unprepared, so time will make things settle
right now i don;'t even know what the heck am i doing
i can feel jamie pain having to deal with all of you lol before =)))

Nutz

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 16, 2019
Unwishful ban is enforced under the language barrier of my players.

The master can see my execute of block projectx member harrasment when dictator is chasing the hunting for contract to use weapon of Kostucha..

ALEX is recording is garbage.. My people told me that the chasing all morning and killing in Hyumoon, and to seek lunch break at the time ALEX is assassinating my players but how to respond to such threat when they do not speak in this native language? Returning to see unlawful hammer.

My people seek to migrate this server; the dictator is causing too much poison.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
You botted AFTER the gm said anyone caught botting would get a permanent ban, and then you complain that you got banned?

Why would any server owner in their right mind want you poisonous people playing the server

Nutz

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 16, 2019

This is same evidence by PROJECTX... must ban the dictator do not respond my questions when in native language can not respond...

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Videos are acceptable, like the video i received and the botter was attacked by someone and didnt TT
if i was attacked on zircon by someone higher i would instant TT or talk **** if die =)))
boter instead was going after other mobs like no thread incoming
so banned
GOOD video proof will be accepted and botter permanently banned.
i think its fair i donno about rest

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Videos are acceptable, like the video i received and the botter was attacked by someone and didnt TT
if i was attacked on zircon by someone higher i would instant TT or talk **** if die =)))
boter instead was going after other mobs like no thread incoming
so banned
GOOD video proof will be accepted and botter permanently banned.
i think its fair i donno about rest

Proof of nothing lol.

I've been asked numerous times in servers if i was botting because i was attacking/RTing and ignoring PKers whilst i was doing something simple...problem with your server, it's all simple because it's high rate...so everything can be done with next to no attention to the screen lol.

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Server crashed , will be back when ever LCD has time for a fix ^_^
sorry for the inconvenience !

see our discord for further information if you can't wait

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Haha I want to see this recording. Is it going to be posted?

From my experience Chinese players are simple and cunning, i've pk'd many on Zircon and they just keep running back to their death without saying a word - unless they're in your guild then they spam Chinese **** all day.. They are pretty dedicated players.

Some do cheat or we think they cheat but you have to consider they invest so much time into pve side of games like this. They are more like zombies or probably easily fooled as bots.

Not tting? Well is it necessary? Consider the fact you can't death drop on Zircon, I assume it's the same here.

Chinese people have it hard, it was the same on Zircon but they are more likely to exploit :LOL:

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
I guess eventually someone will have to hire a coder and make sure all this exploits get fixed some day and have them released as well
i wonder who that might be

Reactions: ventus

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Haha I want to see this recording. Is it going to be posted?

From my experience Chinese players are simple and cunning, i've pk'd many on Zircon and they just keep running back to their death without saying a word - unless they're in your guild then they spam Chinese **** all day.. They are pretty dedicated players.

Some do cheat or we think they cheat but you have to consider they invest so much time into pve side of games like this. They are more like zombies or probably easily fooled as bots.

Not tting? Well is it necessary? Consider the fact you can't death drop on Zircon, I assume it's the same here.

Chinese people have it hard, it was the same on Zircon but they are more likely to exploit :LOL:

Was posted on discord....was quite clear to see that the guy was botting

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Was posted on discord....was quite clear to see that the guy was botting
Maybe i'll go take a look when i'm back at my computer. Doesn't sound like botting from the description though, just as Pottsy has put it from his own personal play style - not all players are hands on and jump on an opportunity to fight back in pvp situation, a lot of the Chinese player base are pve only.