• Start date

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wow...

Shut up, i greeted the guy with open arms and he turned it into some deluded story about me being threatened by his work? Correct me if i am wrong, I'm waiting.

Yeah sounds very familiar.

@DjDarkBoyZ Out of interest do you do anything useful or productive or just stir **** amonst other people?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah sounds very familiar.

Get over it mate, we all know i'm a bellend, but this isn't about me , nor am i here trying to sell my **** to the community WHILST acting like a ****...You're the admin, act it.

Deleted member 33163

@Tai
I'm really ok with all of this. I understand You would like to bring some more community members and You know most of these guys, but there is no reason on raising these childs. If You could help me here, please delete my account - I've already sent You pm and reported first post on this topic.
Be so kind and delete my account. There is really no reason for me to stay here. Thank You in advance :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
@Tai
I'm really ok with all of this. I understand You would like to bring some more community members and You know most of these guys, but there is no reason on raising these childs. If You could help me here, please delete my account - I've already sent You pm and reported first post on this topic.
Be so kind and delete my account. There is really no reason for me to stay here. Thank You in advance :)

You can just log out, it has the same effect. I don't like working on Friday nights :)

Deleted member 33163

Sometimes love drama.
I seen that guy on discord and is unfair, ppl need to know truth.
Thats all ;)

You have seen me or Discord? Where? Like in a shop? :D Dude, this is my first time on Mir community. You know nothing about my or my work and yet You are trying to "save" the community :D Such noble behavior....

• Haha
Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Deleted member 33163

@Tai
Sadly, login out is not enough for me. I would my account to be deleted and so far I know, after RODO is necessary. Stupid, but it is what it is.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
@Tai
Sadly, login out is not enough for me. I would my account to be deleted and so far I know, after RODO is necessary. Stupid, but it is what it is.

I don't get what your problem was? You don't like people asking about your work or what you do ? Is this a normal occurrence for you, do you normally make up stories?

Get off your high horse and bugger off , OR .. shut up , learn some manners and sell some ducking designs...

Deleted member 33163

Oh, I don't mind ppl asking about my work. But the fact they do, won't mean I will love them for that, invite them as friends on Facebook and phucking lick theirs asses - like You have in habit.

I swear i saw cost of £500 for a logo design i think its safe to say he wouldn’t of lasted long.
You saw? Cool. None of my logo designs in portfolio costed 500, and I've already done few logos which costed even more. But You know why I don't flap them in my portfolio like a big white cock? Because once I create these, I don't own them, and I have any more rights to post them as mine - unless the customer allows me, but in case of GAME DEVELOPMENT, no one will, because we all sign NDA and even after game release, I have no rights for that logo - thats why You won't find Aion, WoW, HS or any other big game logo in someones portfolio, kiddo. This..."private servers communities" are NOTHING like game development studios which get logo design as outsorcing process which You know **** about....

So You know nothing, yet You are juding. Logos from my porfolio ar cheap as **** - starts from few euro. 1h-2h of work if I'm lazy. Yet You think You've seen it all :D You kidds nowadays....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Oh, I don't mind ppl asking about my work. But the fact they do, won't mean I will love them for that, invite them as friends on Facebook and phucking lick theirs asses - like You have in habit.

Damn , i really wanted to be your best friend ... I could've drawn the lines, you could've coloured them in. Just so you know, this is a "community network" ... showing an interest in other peoples work is kind of what we do here...The only reason i posted after my initial greeting wasn't because you deleted me on discord, it was because i saw two members of this forum mention how rude and hostile you were.

for the record, you mentioned that once you sell something , you don't own it ...You don't own the rights to be selling Lineage II concept art in the first place :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

Deleted member 33163

And I didn't want, and I still don't want, have any kind of interactions with You - thats why You got removed from my contact list in a seconds kid.
You just can't understand why :D And that hurs Your ego like big phucking dick in Your small clutched ass 🆒

for the record, you mentioned that once you sell something , you don't own it ...You don't own the rights to be selling Lineage II concept art in the first place :D
Oh, and which part of "concept art" I'm selling? In updater template? And what if I tell You, I'm selling updater as an application and skin isn't even a part of the deal? Would that be simpler for You? OR, should I mention game engine files editing - like Your beloved UI mods are - which is illegal at every online community? Want to talk about that kid?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
final-mir.gif

someting wrong here lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

You saw? Cool. None of my logo designs in portfolio costed 500, and I've already done few logos which costed even more. But You know why I don't flap them in my portfolio like a big white cock? Because once I create these, I don't own them, and I have any more rights to post them as mine - unless the customer allows me, but in case of GAME DEVELOPMENT, no one will, because we all sign NDA and even after game release, I have no rights for that logo - thats why You won't find Aion, WoW, HS or any other big game logo in someones portfolio, kiddo. This..."private servers communities" are NOTHING like game development studios which get logo design as outsorcing process which You know **** about....

So You know nothing, yet You are juding. Logos from my porfolio ar cheap as **** - starts from few euro. 1h-2h of work if I'm lazy. Yet You think You've seen it all :D You kidds nowadays....

Woah Breezer really has put you in period mode. At no point did i comment on value or quality of work. I merely stated the price for a logo, so pipe the **** down kiddo.

I saw a price and i thought it was too much for a private server on this forum. Thus resulting in me thinking you wouldn’t be here long.

Deleted member 33163

I was making my point - You can get burger for $2 and You can eat a proper phucking dinner which You won't be able to afford anyway. So whats the point of You picking the 500 price range IF YOU UNDERSTOOD IT ALL? I guess this community is really full of retards. You are just proofing my point.
Thank You. Let me thor You a like!

final-mir.gif

someting wrong here lol
Yeah, You should pick even bigger background and make the font style even more shiny - then You will reach the point of crap You were aiming at.
Free tip.

Can i have a banner made saying ‘Pointless’ please
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/E...ZqUfy3892uXUE1meusOMAnnoXPQoHWLw9xvS73wqztr5j
Now phuck off.