The Last Chapter : Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
^ Don't think i was playing when this happened, first time i've seen this system i think it's pretty ******* cool. Mir players just hate change.

No, you packed up as it was down more often than a prostitutes pants and you couldn’t take it no longer or something along those lines wasn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeyanD

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 7, 2019
To be honest, I am a Chinese player.In addition to gorgeous, I personally prefer to see change.Do not know the server in what region, hope to participate in the test

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
To be honest, I am a Chinese player.In addition to gorgeous, I personally prefer to see change.Do not know the server in what region, hope to participate in the test

Hello, glad you liked it and server will be hosted in the UK or France either ways it shall be in Europe.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
No, you packed up as it was down more often than a prostitutes pants and you couldn’t take it no longer or something along those lines wasn’t it?

Which verison you had about 15.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Which verison you had about 15.

Where'd you pull that number from? I guess from the same place as where you get these expectations from small teams.

I haven't run a server of my own before (at least not Mir), I've been part of at most 5 teams since these forums came online (prior to it being named LOMCN, forgot the name now) 2 of which I didn't do any/much development on (pre Crystal files)

I think you are mistaking me for IceMan fella.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Where'd you pull that number from? I guess from the same place as where you get these expectations from small teams.

I haven't run a server of my own before (at least not Mir), I've been part of at most 5 teams since these forums came online (prior to it being named LOMCN, forgot the name now) 2 of which I didn't do any/much development on (pre Crystal files)

I think you are mistaking me for IceMan fella.

No i'm not, you coded. so it was your work. You was paid right ? Lol

15 attempts was being nice.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
No i'm not, you coded. so it was your work. You was paid right ? Lol

15 attempts was being nice.

Land before time is when I started working with IceMan, then it went to Edens-Elite which is on its second round (which is still online)

I don’t know how you count but usually it goes 1, 2, 3 not 1, 2, 15

You’re making a fool of yourself.

Reactions: kingdomgm

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Pete was part of lbt and the 2 eden. Pete is a great team member. Anyone saying he had a hand in all my work needs to get there facts right. Im not here to argue over it.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I just see edens elite except the achievement system, same weapon names etc
Post automatically merged:

I just see edens elite except the achievement system, same weapon names etc
Assuming it’s not the full advert would try out and see the other features ya got, not judging straight away :D, and thank god it’s not a low rate ha

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Great work with those evolving weapons. Reminds me of Metin2 though.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Wonder what you stance on buying selling items is ?

What’s the gameshop going to look like also
Hello Cobra
i appreciate your interests in this and i hope to see you ingame

on topic :
- GS will only have the usual stuff ( exp/drop/statpots/fishingvip content.. etc) noting major

To be honest, i give 0% interest on the server "MONEY" income
for loads of reasons, first of all is i am a very known BUYER when i play most servers

I did not work on this server for money, i only did it for the good mir vibes i always rememeber
i want the player to feel very occupied by My server and has variety of stuff to do.

For the people who thinks im in it for IRL CASH and opposite of what i stated above
statics and facts might please him/her.

Not to brag neither to impress but, according to India Today

1. "Top 5 richest countries: Qatar tops the list"

"A small country like Qatar ranks as the richest country in the world according to the report of 2017.
It also becomes the first Arabian nation to host FIFA world cup 2022"

Source : https://www.indiatoday.in/education...ntries-qatar-tops-the-list-1369144-2018-10-16

And According to Elite Readers

2. " Qatar And Norway : Are the Top 2 countries with the Highest GNI ( Gross National Income ) "

Sourcee : https://www.elitereaders.com/countries-with-highest-income-in-the-world/?cn-reloaded=1

so to answer your question : No. im not making a P2W server :p

I Apologise to everyone for the long listing and sources but playing mir for over a decade now
and joining loads of servers, therefore i know what mostly downgrades the usercount which is :

- A Player Dies in game and lose and item
- Someone who disliked the content

therefore he/she quits and just attack the server with the term of ( pay2win ) server.

- IN SHORT THIS SERVER IS BUILT FOR FUN AND NOT MONEY :D

Reactions: MonoxideLenny

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
good luck bro wallah nice to see new item level system on Mir :D

It's not new, been around since we implemented them into Edens files (which are the files being used here)

Do I need to make a feature list on Edens files?

I wouldn't mind if it was something new that people are intrigued about.. but they aren't.

At this rate we may as well re-launch Edens-Elite :ROFLMAO:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's not new, been around since we implemented them into Edens files (which are the files being used here)

I wouldn't mind if it was something new that people are intrigued about.. but they aren't.

Are you bi-polar ? One minute you didn't want to be attached to much to the files now it's " we may aswell re-launch"

Them files are messy as **** he'd be better off building off a normal Crystal base anyway, why do you feel the need to let every person know it was from your server " which isn't your sometimes when it suits you " ? If iceman didn't sell items outside of Gameshop to certain people maybe your work would of got more recognition, Storm wasn't exactly squeaky clean either. ( in the past )

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Wonder what you stance on buying selling items is ?

What’s the gameshop going to look like also
First question you ask on every server advert, yet a well known retractor after you have already sold your stuff on 😂

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Are you bi-polar ? One minute you didn't want to be attached to much to the files now it's " we may aswell re-launch"

Them files are messy as **** he'd be better off building off a normal Crystal base anyway, why do you feel the need to let every person know it was from your server " which isn't your sometimes when it suits you " ? If iceman didn't sell items outside of Gameshop to certain people maybe your work would of got more recognition, Storm wasn't exactly squeaky clean either. ( in the past )

No, it was a joke about relaunching.

Let’s not forget how and why I’m attached to the files, I helped develop them, what would you have me say? I have nothing to do with them? Don’t be daft.

It’s obvious I’m going to get ‘upset’ for people getting credit for something they had no hand in creating.

And yes, the files aren’t very well suited and a lot should have been done differently but as I’ve said countless times, I do it to learn for most parts and for the enjoyment to bring ideas to life..

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Petes fixed plenty of bugs and stuff from basic c code, but from pms i have had, whether true or not been told ihaln is saying he built these features from scratch, but im sure ihaln will admit he ain't, i for one dont have a problem with him using any features from edens as any server should use features that players enjoy, i wish ihaln all the best with his new server tho, but the community for mir now is really foul, the way its going mir will be nothing in a couple of years. Moha u owe me 1mil gold btw!

Reactions: Pete107

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

Hey pete
glad to see you are very active on lomcn nowadays specially on my thread :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why are you constantly trying to prove that your a good coder
i mean we all know that and i give you credit to "some" features in my server
BUT not everything.

im only here advertising for my next server and NOT taking credit for peoples work
although i have spoken to IceMan regarding *using his files* and he gently approved and gave me permission.
Post automatically merged:

Petes fixed plenty of bugs and stuff from basic c code, but from pms i have had, whether true or not been told ihaln is saying he built these features from scratch, but im sure ihaln will admit he ain't, i for one dont have a problem with him using any features from edens as any server should use features that players enjoy, i wish ihaln all the best with his new server tho, but the community for mir now is really foul, the way its going mir will be nothing in a couple of years. Moha u owe me 1mil gold btw!

Hey mate
i did not say i created server from the scratch i am using eden elites files but alot more reworked and loads of stuff removed
if i launch BETA you wont be able to tell if its edens or my server :P

what 1m!