Zircon Server - Low Rate - 7th June 2019 - 18:00 GMT

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
Whoa, damn that cheap?

I think on Mir 2 Forever? Me and my brother got MirSword from EvilMir, (We were players), Sold that baby for £5,000 i think.
Good old Mohammaed al bin whatchamacallit

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Can anyone please post the link of Jamie’s discord channel rlly appreciated :)

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
So, apart from a few minor quality of life changes (glad to see Assassins have been removed though), what is the incentive to play this server over the 'other' server that recently released and is highly populated? This feels a little bit like a 'piggy bank' top up. Japan is expensive...

Item accessory needs removing completely, not just adjusting. Dropped items with added stats should be rare and valuable.

Last edited:
Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
why is this? is it because balancing four classes is a nuisance?

is there a risk that the sapphire Mir 2 assassin will be cut also?

My guess like everyone else using these files finding a balance for the class is somewhat of a pain given they use DC, and Mana.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Item accessory needs removing completely, not just adjusting. Dropped items with added stats should be rare and valuable.
This, please also remove the fortune checker, parts, weapon refines the same as previous servers, add flinch back, remove the visible stats on mobs... then maybe id download it... >_> if its not easy mode mir 3. If a Jmace is less than 5 mil its not worth my time. I'll spectate from a distance.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
I actually agree drops need to be alot rarer as it gets pointless. if you look at ZedX now the amount of weapons dropped that are worthless that are meant to be (Superior) grade the only things still worth a bit are accessories because they drop less. Parts is a fun feature just make it need more parts for the weapon not just 2

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So, apart from a few minor quality of life changes (glad to see Assassins have been removed though), what is the incentive to play this server over the 'other' server that recently released and is highly populated? This feels a little bit like a 'piggy bank' top up. Japan is expensive...

Have you tried it? Would honestly not waste time on item upgrading trash gear like it was before.

I burned 30 Superior Items going from Rank 1 to Rank 2 on a Glass Ring. It's also harder to get added items regardless.

Of course over time as with anything, but if someone has dedicated weeks on end and countless items, they kinda deserve a nice item lol. It's not like before where you only needed maybe 100 items to get Rank 3 and decent stats....we're now talking thousands.

why is this? is it because balancing four classes is a nuisance?

is there a risk that the sapphire Mir 2 assassin will be cut also?

Well when a class essentially makes boss killing the same as mob killing, you can't put rewarding items in bosses as it would flood the server. As far as I know the bosses will be getting some additional little perks for killing them (Such as better versions of items/added stats etc), and without the Sin the fights might take a bit of time, promoting some challenge and hopefully incentive to fight over them.

By default, without a Sin, killing bosses will be harder rather than a 2 minute job and may provoke guilds to go and fight for them for a change.

This, please also remove the fortune checker, parts, weapon refines the same as previous servers, add flinch back, remove the visible stats on mobs... then maybe id download it... >_> if its not easy mode mir 3. If a Jmace is less than 5 mil its not worth my time. I'll spectate from a distance.

Bye then :) lol
Post automatically merged:

Reactions: Xythas

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Yea as previously mentioned il continue to spectate from a distance, so i guess your going somewhere? Bye then :) lol

If you're expecting drops to be to what the official servers were, then you won't ever play a server :p

No one wants to play for months on end for a JMace...that is the only situation in which it would be worth 5Mill lol. If you want that, make your own and play offline by yourself...

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
I haven't played a server properly in years thankfully. So no change from what i'm doing now, should i be getting upset about those changes not happening or something? :unsure:
as previously mentioned il continue to spectate from a distance

gogoluda

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 9, 2017
Let's play together! qq group:568377498 .
兄弟们,风里雨里,这里等你.qq群:568377498

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Image result for the chinese are coming

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.