EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Download a simple AutoPatcher Here:

THE LIVE LAUNCH
----- Begins 2nd April 12:00 GMT -----

Discord

"Not yet another Euro clone?"

Its not. This is the accumulation of my past projects such as HeroesEU, ORIGINS and the Legend Of Mir Fishing. Taking all the positives and putting them into one server that will be both enjoyable and challenging to play.

If you have played any of my previous servers you will know that i am passionate about Mir and how it runs. I will be doing things quite differently from what your used to. The server will make it possible for players who enjoy playing solo to not lose the benefit of group play and every class is a solo class not a support/buffer class.

Rates
Server Difficulty is Hard
Exp (Low Custom)
Drops (Low Custom)
Gold (Low Custom)

Release Date: Unknown

Classes
Warrior | Wizard | Taoist | Assassin | Archer

There have been some significant changes to the classes and some not so significant but yet subtle changes to improve the classes.

Supported Resolutions
1024*768 | 1280*720 | 1366*768 | 1600*900 | 1920*1080

YouTube PlayList of all the videos made to promote the server and showing features. The forum does not support enough attachments for me to properly show you the server, i highly urge you to check out the videos in the playlist below!

---- Video Play List ----
Euro Reborn Play List

FEATURES
This list will be long and some parts may be complicated so i will try and explain them as best i can.
--- GUI ---
The GUI i designed for LoF will be used for this server

--- Spell Books ---
ALL Spell books use a similar system to Mir3 in that they have Pages, Pages are a direct % chance to learn a spell. If a book has 50 Pages thats a 50% chance. This means books are not a one time use.

ALL spells now have a unified learning level. Meaning that a spells next level can be leart at a rate of +2 then +3 so you can MAX a skill 5 levels after you can learn it.
E.G.
Fencing
level 0-1 = level 7
level 1-2 = level 9
level 2-3 = level 12

ALSO if you already have a skill and use a book of the same type, if it works you will gain some EXP towards the next level (just like using the spell. this only works if you are the right level to use the spell.

Below is a video of spells and books in action showing the bonus exp from using a book with a skill you have already learnt (page chances are a WIP so ignore them for now)

--- Day/Night Cycle and Dungeon Atmospherics ---
I have woprked hard to try and create an atmosphere for players to feel a little more immersed in the world.
The server features a Day/Night cycle that not only changes in appearence but also triggers different events/effects (more info to come)
The Day/Night Cycle is reflected in open areas but the effects are server wide and the time of day can always be found on the minimap.

Dungeons have also been given an array of different lighting.

I have also fixed the small radius of lights that was a visual pain and now candles/torches and other light sources have a much broader range of light.

Day/Night Cycle sped up for video purposes and a look into dungeons lighting and effects.

--- Gems & Gem Perks ---
The server bring over from LoF the same type of effects from gemming that i used there. GreenPoison, Venom, Slow, Freezing, Burning, HealingWave, Cleanse and SavingGrace. The Discord channel has a much better description of the gemming effects i suggest anyone who plans to play the server should read it! Below is a video of HOLY in action, Triggering Cleanse, SavingGrace and Healing Wave.

--- Physical Attacks ---
There is a new hit message called Blocked which will trigger if you dont have the DC to match the targets AC/AMC. Previously a Miss was triggered on actually missing but also if you didnt have enough DC, so now you can see if you Miss its because of accuracy and if your Blocked its because of DC.

--- Back Attacks ---
All skills now deal 1.5 damage if hitting a monster/player from behind (physical not magical) This generally applies to only the Warriors and Assassins
These spells include Auto Attacks & Empowered Auto Attacks such as:
Slaying, Corruption, Thrusting, HalfMoon, CrossHalfMoon, FlamingSword.
DoubleSlash, FatalSword, MPEater, Hemorrhage.

Also included are spells such as:
TwinDrakeBlade
CrescentSlash
HeavenlySword

--- Stealth Attacks ---
Attacking from stealth (DarkBody/MoonLight) now applies alot more damage if attacking from behind for the first strike.

--- Class Pets ---
All pets gain different bonus's (taoist and wizards pets) which factor on alot of different values now, one being your level, a level 20 taoists level 7 skeleton will be alot weaker than a level 50 taoists lvl 7 skele, taoists pets gain accuracy/agility and attackspeed as they level, wizards pets do not.

--- Spirit Set ReWorked ---
SpiritSet bonus DC2-6 MC0-5 SC 0-5 Luck+2 ASpeed + 3
Each Item also has different stats than Original Euro

--- Green Poison Removal ---
Thats right, there is only 1 poison type on this server and thats Red.
BUT
Green Poison is still possible through the use of PoisonGems which is a huge feature to ALL the classes on this server (See Class Changes)

--- Professions ---
The server introduces proffessions to help you make some of the best items availible in game. ALL Proffessions have thier own EXP tables and levels and not only that but some proffessions also come with unlockable perks and buffs!
There are currently 2 different catagories of proffessions. Gathering and Crafting, Gathering Proffessions include Mining, Forestry, Skinning, Fishing, Archaeology and Salvaging. While Crafting Proffessions include Smelting, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Tailoring, Alchemy, Jewellery and Cooking.

View attachment 21340

Below is a look at Mining (A Gathering Profession) and how it changes for you as it levels, including its 0-50 perks.

This is a video of Smelting (A Crafting Profession)

--- CLASS CHANGES ---

--- Warriors ---
A new skill has been added callled Corruption.
It works similiar to slaying except that it is a chance to apply Red poison to an enemy IF poison is equipped.

Another new skill is called Provoke.
This skill will taunt a monster and that monster will focus its attention only on you. Great for Boss strategy.
Because on this server ALL Subs and Bosses have had a UI rework.

Warrior Level 22 PowerAxe has been replaced with the FateSword skin (same PowerAxe stats of 2-22) because i like the fatesword skin.

TDB has a cooldown timer that is reduced with skill level
(it is NOT a core skill for a warrior, it is a supplimental skill and anyone who thinks it isnt, shouldnt be playing this server, i group those players with those that think Slaying should be togglable)

Warrior Spells In Game:
Level: 7 - Fencing (COMMMON)
Level: 15 - Slaying (COMMMON)
Level: 19 - Corruption (RARE)
Level: 22 - Thrusting (COMMMON)
Level: 26 - HalfMoon (RARE)
Level: 28 - Provoke (LEGENDARY)
Level: 30 - ShoulderDash (RARE)
Level: 32 - TwinDrakeBlade (LEGENDARY)
Level: 32 - Entrapment (RARE)
Level: 35 - FlamingSword (LEGENDARY)
Level: 36 - LionRoar (RARE)
Level: 38 - CrossHalfMoon (LEGENDARY)
Level: 38 - BladeAvalanche (MYTHICAL)
Level: 39 - ProtectionField (LEGENDARY)
Level: 42 - Rage (MYTHICAL)
Level: 45 - SlashingBurst (MYTHICAL)

--- Assassins ---
I never played a mir server with an official Assassin class so the Assassins on this server will be tweaked to what i feel is appropriate for the server. Some changes are as follows.

FlashDash has been removed.

A new skill has been added callled Ambush. If the target is directly infront of you and your facing each other you can unleash a special attack that paralyses the target and teleports you behind it.
(Ignore the back attack message thats for my testing benefit and wont appear when live, also para is a static 5s in video but will be changed to reflect skill level, also i removed the cooldown for the video, the skill will have a CD so it cant be spammed)

HeavenlySword range changed from 3 to 5.
If using DoubleSlash from behind you will never miss.

Assassin Spells In Game:
Level: 7 - FatalSword (COMMMON)
Level: 15 - DoubleSlash (COMMMON)
Level: 20 - Haste (RARE)
Level: 25 - Ambush (LEGENDARY)
Level: 27 - LightBody (RARE)
Level: 30 - HeavenlySword (RARE)
Level: 32 - MoonLight (LEGENDARY)
Level: 33 - FireBurst (RARE)
Level: 33 - Trap (RARE)
Level: 35 - PoisonSword (LEGENDARY)
Level: 38 - MPEater (MYTHICAL)
Level: 40 - SwiftFeet (LEGENDARY)
Level: 44 - DarkBody (MYTHICAL)
Level: 46 - Hemorrhage (MYTHICAL)
Level: 50 - CrescentSlash (MYTHICAL)

--- Taoists ---

Taoists can now equip Amulet and Poison (seperate slots) without taking up a bracer slot meaning taos can now use 2 bracelets, the same as every other class.

SpiritSword
along side increasing your Accuracy, this skill will now take a % of your minSC/maxSC and apply this directly to your DC, so having more SC will increase your DC.

SoulFireball
this has had a graphical overhaul and it now also feeds off your Holy vs Undead by a considerable amount but it also makes use of your poisonattack so gemming is still important for taoists.

Poisoning
Green poison does not exist on the server so as poison is all red, the taoists poison attack will always be red.
BUT it does do a check against the taoists poisonattack from gems and if the taoist has poisonattack there is a chance that poisoning may cast red and green.

Skele will attack with your Holy vs undead meaning it does more damage to undead if you have holy as a stat above 0. Skele also attacks using your PoisonAttack meaning it can green poison enemies it attacks if you have more than 0 PA. Skele also now has a slaying attack that is triggered more as it levels up, this slaying attack has the potential to deal more damage than normal.

Shinsu attacks in a line of 3 up from 2 and can also apply burning, this burning can be increased via your gemmed PA value.

Deva has had a rework and now if your in combat it will cast BA and SS on you and your party members. It can also heal you or your party members but dont reply on it as a guarenteed heal as the deva may choose to attack instead.

Taoist Spells In Game:

Level: 7 - Healing (COMMMON)
Level: 9 - SpiritSword (COMMMON)
Level: 14 - Poisoning (COMMMON)
Level: 18 - SoulFireball (COMMMON)
Level: 19 - SummonSkeleton (RARE)
Level: 20 - Hiding (COMMMON)
Level: 21 - MassHiding (RARE)
Level: 22 - SoulShield (RARE)
Level: 25 - BlessedArmour (LEGENDARY)
Level: 27 - EnergyRepulsor (RARE)
Level: 28 - TrapHexagon (RARE)
Level: 30 - Purification (LEGENDARY)
Level: 31 - MassHealing (RARE)
Level: 31 - Hallucination (LEGENDARY)
Level: 33 - UltimateEnhancer (MYTHICAL)
Level: 35 - SummonShinsu (LEGENDARY)
Level: 37 - Reincarnation (LEGENDARY)
Level: 38 - SummonHolyDeva (MYTHICAL)
Level: 40 - Curse (MYTHICAL)
Level: 43 - PoisonCloud (MYTHICAL)
Level: 48 - EnergyShield (MYTHICAL)

--- Wizards ---

Mirroring Overhaul - Spell level requirement reduced to level 37. Your clone will cast MagicShield if in combat and magicshield isnt present.
If a mob is Undead the clone will cast ThunderBolt(damage based on your holy). If the mob is not undead
then the clone will cast flamedisruptor and has a chance to burn your target(based on your PA/Burn stat)

- Ice Based Spells -
FrostCrunch, IceStorm, Blizzard, IceThrust can all apply Slow without the need for Gems but having added Slow on your kit will increase the slow/freeze duration against mobs. Slow/Freeze durationj against players is a static amount and connot be boosted.

- Thunder Based Spells -
ThunderBolt, Lightning, ThunderStorm deal extra damage to Undead mobs and an increaed amount when you have Holy statted into your kit. Lightning based spells can also trigger Cleanse but not HealingWave.

- Fire Based Spells -
Fireball, GreatFireball, HellFire, FireBang, FireWall, FlameDisruptor, FlameField and MeteorStrike are designed for non undead mobs but can apply Burning to all types of mobs. Burning works similar to GreenPoison in that it stops HP Regen but the damage is slightly higher than GreenPoison. For a Wizard to apply burning it is recommended to gem kit with Poison Gems which convert into Burning for Wizards.

Additional Changes
MagicBooster no longer adds bottom mc but adds 6 + spell level * 2
IceThrust redesigned to not use DC as a stat for damage calculations, closer targets take less damage than those further away.

Spell Ranges
Spells have been given a Range dependant on the type of spell, listed below.

AOE (FireBang/IceStorm) range of 9

AOE (FireWall/Blizzard/MeteorStrike) range of 7

Lightning hits 12 spaces.

View attachment 21444

All other spells are range of 11

Some of the spells have also been given Progressive Graphics meaning that the spell will change depending on its level, some examples are ThunderBolt and FireWall

Wizard Spells In Game:

Level: 7 - Fireball (COMMMON)
Level: 12 - Repulsion (COMMMON)
Level: 13 - ElectricShock (RARE)
Level: 15 - GreatFireball (COMMMON)
Level: 16 - HellFire (COMMMON)
Level: 17 - ThunderBolt (RARE)
Level: 19 - Teleport (COMMMON)
Level: 22 - FireBang (RARE)
Level: 24 - FireWall (LEGENDARY)
Level: 26 - Lightning (RARE)
Level: 28 - FrostCrunch (RARE)
Level: 30 - ThunderStorm (LEGENDARY)
Level: 31 - MagicShield (LEGENDARY)
Level: 32 - TurnUndead (MYTHICAL)
Level: 33 - Vampirism (RARE)
Level: 35 - IceStorm (LEGENDARY)
Level: 37 - Mirroring (MYTHICAL)
Level: 38 - FlameDisruptor (LEGENDARY)
Level: 40 - FlameField (MYTHICAL)
Level: 42 - Blizzard (MYTHICAL)
Level: 43 - MagicBooster (MYTHICAL)
Level: 47 - MeteorStrike (MYTHICAL)
Level: 50 - IceThrust (MYTHICAL)

--- Archers---

Archers have been completely redone in terms of damage calculations and how they attack.

If you played an Archer on LOF then they are similar but with more damage calculations and an increase in range from the starter weapons.

The server introduces a new mechanic called EffectiveRange. This is the range at which you can effectively hit your target. Range can been increased via Bows and Helmets and some skills gain extra range when activated.

The damage of archers are based largely on how far from your target you are when you hit it combined by the level of your spell, targets that are very close will receive a lot less damage than those at your maximum effective range.

The spells ive used for the server are similar to the ones released with the Crystal files but i have removed ALL summon spells from the archer and every skill has been been given a graphics overhaul thanks to the shanda images available.

Archers attacks can benefit from Holy (HealingWave/Cleanse/SavingGrace), PoisonAttack and Slow.

Archer Spells In Game:
Level: 7 - Focus (COMMMON)
Level: 9 - StraightShot (COMMMON)
Level: 13 - MentalState (RARE)
Level: 16 - DoubleShot (COMMMON)
Level: 20 - Meditation (RARE)
Level: 20 - ElementalShot (RARE)
Level: 22 - ExplosiveTrap (LEGENDARY)
Level: 23 - Concentration (RARE)
Level: 26 - VampireShot (LEGENDARY)
Level: 30 - BackStep (LEGENDARY)
Level: 31 - DelayedExplosion (LEGENDARY)
Level: 33 - ElementalBarrier (MYTHICAL)
Level: 35 - BrainFreeze (LEGENDARY)
Level: 38 - PoisonShot (LEGENDARY)
Level: 40 - CrippleShot (MYTHICAL)
Level: 45 - NapalmShot (MYTHICAL)
Level: 48 - OneWithNature (MYTHICAL)

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Looks good buddy, nice to see someone still making new content! Hopefully it gets a bigger usercount than Legend of Fishing deserved but never got!

Don't bring it up for a few months tho please I just got back into Zircon! haha

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Looks brill, keep up the gd work, cant wait to see it in action

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Definitely going to give this a go, I didn't give fishing server ago (I just never liked the idea of it on Mir) but from what you've shared already it looks like it's going to be amazing to play.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'll be giving this a go (y)

Out of interest, when you closed the FIshing server, not long after you said you had joined a team on a Project - Did this ever come to fruition?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I'll be giving this a go (y)

Out of interest, when you closed the FIshing server, not long after you said you had joined a team on a Project - Did this ever come to fruition?

no i was away for a long period of time over xmas due to family commitments and an important test i was taking, eventually i decided i couldnt give the team what they wanted from me. the project looks amazing but its not what i wanted to work on, which is a shame really

Reactions: Skyline

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
updated main ad with a video for skill books.

what i thought was going to be easy coding in using books to increase spells exp turned out to be a bitch so im very pleased with getting it working.
Post automatically merged:

added a link to discord channel

hopefully fixed discord link >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: Pete107

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Looks great , please don’t rush it , let the other servers up atm die out first

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
--- Back Attacks ---
All skills now deal 1.5 damage if hitting a monster/player from behind (physical not magical)
Was that idea you got from my post a while back?

Somehow I never got that about leveling skills. I mean that end about "you can MAX a skill 5 levels after you can learn it"
ALL spells now have a unified learning level. Meaning that a spells next level can be leart at a rate of +2 then +3 so you can MAX a skill 5 levels after you can learn it.
E.G.
Fencing
level 0-1 = level 7
level 1-2 = level 9
level 2-3 = level 12

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Was that idea you got from my post a while back?
It was originally for the assassin double slash skill, then you mentioned it and i thought about it, and made sense, so i adjusted it yes

Somehow I never got that about leveling skills. I mean that end about "you can MAX a skill 5 levels after you can learn it"
im not 100% sure what you mean, but why do skills have specific levels required to learn them? i.e. why cant i learn level 3 fencing at level 9?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I hope that Spirit set will be like Mir3 where it's super rare, if that easy to obtain then so will max luck. Loving that somebody has finally done something with that set though.

As always it look's great, i'll defo be on this like KC said take your time and make this good.

Only feedback i can give you is don't make the leveling OTT, i know you make your server for a passion and to suit yourself mostly but the numbers you could pull if the rate's were a little more friendly would be great imo.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I hope that Spirit set will be like Mir3 where it's super rare, if that easy to obtain then so will max luck. Loving that somebody has finally done something with that set though.

As always it look's great, i'll defo be on this like KC said take your time and make this good.

Only feedback i can give you is don't make the leveling OTT, i know you make your server for a passion and to suit yourself mostly but the numbers you could pull if the rate's were a little more friendly would be great imo.

yeah the spirit set will be rare but it will also break on death, its obtainable but not easily obtained... there are so many things im working on its just impossible to mention atm, ill keep the post updated tho as more is revealed

Added Day/Night Cycle and dungeon atmospherics video and description to server advert

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Cant wait to grind for 6 months to get TDB.
you seem proud to put your euro pheonix warrior in your sig, i wonder how long it took you to get tdb there....

updated info on back attack and stealth attacks

Last edited:
Reactions: Pete107

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
yeah the spirit set will be rare but it will also break on death, its obtainable but not easily obtained... there are so many things im working on its just impossible to mention atm, ill keep the post updated tho as more is revealed
On euro, if you had the full set equip one of the bonuses was that it didn't break on death - Are you keeping that mechanic?

Looks pretty awesome, you always seem to come out with some pretty original ideas... will definatley give it a go :)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
@Tai im trying to edit the main advert but it too long, would it be possible to remove the restriction on the main post please?

On euro, if you had the full set equip one of the bonuses was that it didn't break on death - Are you keeping that mechanic?

Looks pretty awesome, you always seem to come out with some pretty original ideas... will definatley give it a go :)

i wasnt aware of this, but its something i can consider, i thought it all broke ^^

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
This looks fantastic, can't wait, is the time frame in weeks months or years? 🤔😂🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.