Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

WarCraft will go live on 01/08/2019 at 7pm UK
Mybe Earlier if everything goes well

Basic Information
Server Files: Custom Crystal Files
Startlevel: 1
Level Cap: 80
Classes: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist
Max Resolution: 1366 (Windowed or Full Screen)
Server Rate: MedRate
Awakening Feature
ConquestWar
LastManStanding
New Spells
Item Level Feature
Crafting Feature
Mining
EventMap Feature
LevelingArea
EliteEvilMir
New Monsters with new AI
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LevelCap
At the moment the levelcap is set at 80, however i dont expect players to reach this level before the cap will be raised
Classes
Lately i've seen many servers with to many classes fail in balancing, therefore i've decided to only go with the origins: Warrior, Taoist and Wizard
AwakeningSystem
Awakeningsystem for those who cannot stand their normal items. Give the awakeningstatue a visit and see what it's up to
ConquestWar
Sabukwall will take place every Friday and Sunday at 7 (server time). Being [Sabukwall] owner will come with some perks worth fighting over.
Which guild will you be joining?
LastManStanding
LastManStanding starting everyday at 8 (servertime)
NewSpells
There are three new spells for each class

Item Level
(Shields , Stones) can be leveld while your hunting mobs , bosses
Crafting Feature
Crafting Feature is based on mining so get ur pickaxe ready for the journey

NewbieGuild
Join newbie guild to gain 10% exp from level 1-35
EventMap Feature
A group of mobs with thier boss trying to capture the town if u feeling your power try to stop them hero

LevelingArea
About every 10 levels you will be up to new places designed for your level for 30minutes then you will be teleported out

EliteEvilMir

kit lvl

There will be way more ingame and coming but i'd like to take one step at a time to balance the game as much as possible, PvE and PvP wise. If there's any suggestions or questions feel free to leave me a message on here or ingame(WarCraft).

AutoPatcher
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oox0ctu7pl1edfx/PatcherExe.rar/file

Full Client Download

Discord Link

BlackScreen issues
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653 Netframework 4.5
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=6812 DirectX

Attention don't forget to change your (id , Password) or don't blame me losing your character to FourHeroes GameMasters.

Last edited:

SP1R1T

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
Good luck , you need to check the autopatcher btw.

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
goodluck on launch hope does well.ill probs take a look anyway. better than any new mir atm better than everything thats out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3gena

holo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2014
How has this customised to connect it to WoW? From the ad, it just looks like you've taken the WoW promotional CGI render and stuck it into the autopatcher? I can't see a single thing inspired by WoW, it in all honestly looks like a copy of the generic mir files, no doubt with the standard cash shop. All I can think of is that you are using the name to try attract players, and then make money from the cash shop.

But maybe I'm being cynical and the server is in fact full of WoW inspired systems like instanced raids? You just forgot to mention them in the server ad for some strange reason...

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Your advert is very underwhelming. For the cynical, it shows nothing at all. Just basic EE files? Live in 5 days, no beta? no testing?
There is no indication that you have actually done anything yourself.

New spells? New Monsters & AI? Showcase them...

Reactions: XaioXin and Emzie

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Your advert is very underwhelming. For the cynical, it shows nothing at all. Just basic EE files? Live in 5 days, no beta? no testing?
There is no indication that you have actually done anything yourself.

New spells? New Monsters & AI? Showcase them...
well i didnt need to show everything ingame at lomcn adver u need to play and discover ur self the new bosses , new spells , all features.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
well i didnt need to show everything ingame at lomcn adver u need to play and discover ur self the new bosses , new spells , all features.

Just to clarify, Is there anything ingame that relates to world of warcraft?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Yeah, I won't be doing that.

You've given no indication that it is anything more than the base files, with a WoW image slapped on the launcher.
Why wouldn't you give ANY info on new additions to draw interest?

Good luck tho, I guess.

Reactions: Sanjian and 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
For those that don’t know this guy cannot be trusted at all

Couple that with the fact that this is yet another EE clone , I would not waste your time
good comment from untrusted member :)
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I won't be doing that.

You've given no indication that it is anything more than the base files, with a WoW image slapped on the launcher.
Why wouldn't you give ANY info on new additions to draw interest?

Good luck tho, I guess. Thank You.
i got u mate but i rly needed ppl to play and discover the game by themselves , tbh i been coding , editing in c# source from 3-4 years ago also im admitting EE files helped me but i got my own source (from my little experience ''playing mir since 2001'' no big dif btw every mir i did play , i decided to open my server cause no good servers online atm to play.

Last edited:

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
can we see armours and weapons screenshots

I see you added items with glows

post the highest level items screenshots

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
the fact you have a 16 month calander as yout first image for your server meant i thought na... EE clone and rushed server, if youve put 3-4 years worth of your own coding into this ill eat my desk!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chalace

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Apart from the obvious fail with the world of warcraft stuff; whats most curious for me is that this is the 2nd server i've seen recently advertising "mining" as a feature, have i missed something??