Whats up.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
didnt think the pk level up/down system was something 90% of people actually liked, i thought it was just me that liked it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KillerMan

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
The level upon pking was one of the best feelings/ features for me anyway. When the caves was max level to enter and you had to like keep a scroll to level back up just so you could join back the fight. selling level scrolls made you pk / boss fight also well again for me that is enjoyed the bosses having a chance to drop exp pill also so would gain exp even if was a shite drop. by far one of the best i played tbh. now less chit chat more testing :geek: oh last thing. mudwall fighting 10 /2 and 6? was one of the best things to keep people interested when not leveling / bossing. The ammy / stone big help and worth the guild stime to fight for it. the drop upon death there made it even better.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
3h shat on most servers only o/s was better (prob due to my age)

Venus kit....fighting reco in DevilKr....will be hard to get that feel again but if there's no archers or monks, count me in lol.

Also Whirlwind shat all over flying thrust piff lad!

Reactions: KillerMan

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It was one of the best features i've ever seen imo, felt like you could take 2 different routes of leveling, either legit cave leveling or sniping people in caves / towns and level off pk which for many players was a lot of fun. Loved the fact people used to sell levels too xD

If you do make another server this is a must, i was very upset that it wasn't in 5h tbh.
Post automatically merged:

3h shat on most servers only o/s was better (prob due to my age)

Venus kit....fighting reco in DevilKr....will be hard to get that feel again but if there's no archers or monks, count me in lol.

Also Whirlwind shat all over flying thrust piff lad!

Corpse kit ftw lad! **** your WhirlWind.

Reactions: astrix

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Did you not play 3heros lul? That shat all over the 4h version.
@Bon :) Get something rolling For the love of ****, Add the PK Gain / Lose a level System... People are craving for fast pace PK.
With the open-source, Might be worth adding a separate Leveling system which could open up different Items,Skills, areas

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Use Zircon, got a better engine, although a dev here have put slimdx into crystal :oops:

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
We need a high rate server with assassin class , i hope you can offer us that ;) gl

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Use Zircon, got a better engine, although a dev here have put slimdx into crystal :oops:
but then it would be a mir3 server and not mir2?
seems like the server market is saturated with mir3.. plus i know nothing about mir3

We need a high rate server with assassin class , i hope you can offer us that ;) gl
why do you want assassin so bad out of interest?

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Bring WW/SS for warriors,most entirely fun was from 4heroes anyway.

Im so keen for a release before xmas,good luck Ben it gonna be fun.

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
seems like the server market is saturated with mir3.. plus i know nothing about mir3

It's because nearly every mir 2 server i have played Taos fk against warriors very easily if warr doesnt have counter attack and imortal skin , long range classes can kill warriors pretty easily on the other hand assassins kill taos and wizzies easily if played right also the skills that its got n all look cool , fantastic to me

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

just make mir 2 stuff work with it, easymode was actually doing it, got all mir 2 stuff working on Zircon client.

1570893153305.png
TDB
1570893329840.png

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
that looks pretty cool.
whats so amazing about the ziron files that you'd go through all that trouble though?
before people jump on me for asking that question, i've clearly never played the files so have no idea, hence asking.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
that looks pretty cool.
whats so amazing about the ziron files that you'd go through all that trouble though?
before people jump on me for asking that question, i've clearly never played the files so have no idea, hence asking.

Its the most stable platform base, well tested (under high usercounts as well) so you know on release you wont have very many issues (unless the client gets heavily modded)

Very smooth feeling on it, has a lot of features etc.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
But surely it be far more effort to convert zircon to Mir 2 than to just use the crystal files and tweak.