Hero fight with you

Loopw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2015
Is there server of mir2 has hero assist or fight with you?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Hero files but they was always shite and casted spells when they felt like it which wasn't a lot.

Pretty sure @IceMan did something with Hero's on one of his servers back in the day.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
I added heroes to my crystal files somewhere let me look thru them see if I can find them, I think some works then other parts are bugged u will have to edit them if you are interested in them.

• Love
Reactions: Myjock and Piff1

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Swear the early verisons of EdensElite had them then he took them out, was under a different name then though.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Swear the early verisons of EdensElite had them then he took them out, was under a different name then though.

I added quite a lot of the heroes system in the Edens files, they weren't originally built with the intention of having heroes, was more for learning purposes for myself, plus a bit of fun, JP just finished it off as I hadn't done any of the inventory/equipment and some other stuff.

Side note, they were a thorn in my side once they went into live.

Myjock

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 12, 2019
I added heroes to my crystal files somewhere let me look thru them see if I can find them, I think some works then other parts are bugged u will have to edit them if you are interested in them.
Where to download hero code

Myjock

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 12, 2019
We have this feature, if you wanted to give it a try Waiting for us to open the test
Here's one of 's videos testing the heroes feature

Last edited:
Reactions: Wittin and Chriz