ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Nice to hear @Sanjian And @Hercules both willing to work around a date, although Zedina you are 100% right they will clash at some point, giving a 2-3months of a server to thrive is always nice.

Also i'm one Jamie's biggest fan when it comes to his Mir2 server's but don't count your money on Sapphire wiping all the rest out, Valk's Coder ColdFusion is a wizard and they have breezer onside now for graphics, Obviously bon will always hold a good usercount because it's a high rate. Honestly i can see EuroReborn shocking a lot of people with the UC also.

@Hercules FaceBook Advert could be a shout, always worth a try for 10£

I kinda like Artificial/EuroReborn more, looks like Sanjian has more custom stuff than Valkyrie.
Bon's concept its nice but its not for a long term even if he added seasons mode.

Jamie its a marketing god, always open servers at the perfect time.
+ He had the time allocated on coding more than LCD or others, which been noted on his Marble -> Zircon progress.

Reactions: Wittin

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I kinda like Artificial/EuroReborn more, looks like Sanjian has more custom stuff than Valkyrie.
Bon's concept its nice but its not for a long term even if he added seasons mode.

+ He had the time allocated on coding more than LCD or others, which been noted on his Marble -> Zircon progress.

Agree Sanj has so many new Custom things added which are really clean, where as Valk i feel focused on Korean archer / Lancer class.

Art could go massive though, people love that official feel.. Loving some of the Korean content hes added too because i've never really seen much of it myself, i never played USA Mir2.

Anyways won't keep spamming @Wittin post with other servers :p Excited for everything in 2020.

• Love
Reactions: Wittin and zedina

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

not sure how you are coming to the conclusion that my server wont be long term.
you think just cause its not low rate it can't be?
low rates last even less time because after people have done the 0-33 nostalgic grind they realise its boring to play and they've done it all before. 6 months down the line and no new players want to play as htey are still far behind

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
not sure how you are coming to the conclusion that my server wont be long term.
you think just cause its not low rate it can't be?
low rates last even less time because after people have done the 0-33 nostalgic grind they realise its boring to play and they've done it all before. 6 months down the line and no new players want to play as htey are still far behind

Not taking a digg at you or your server.
In china the seasonal servers (Happy Server - Eden Server ask or search on lomcn) are so called "Fast Food" servers and got a huge public in china, however here in europe would be fun only 1-2 seasons before players would join a normal low-medium rate.

Players want a custom mir2 (example Sanjian or Valkyrie) or a good built mir2 based on original template (Artificial).

If the grind was "booring" and the 0-33 content would be too "repetitive" then nobody would ask for a Chronicles Mir2 V2.

Good luck.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Players want a custom mir2 (example Sanjian or Valkyrie) or a good built mir2 based on original template (Artificial).

I don’t think anyone can stick a label on the users of a 20year old game.

Players have had 20years playing different styles and obtaining new tastes, trying to tarnish them all with the same brush won’t work.

One thing I think we can all agree on tho is servers that have lazy GMs - quick replicas - cash cows - 1-6month life span....are NOT what anyone wants

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
One thing I think we can all agree on tho is servers that have lazy GMs - quick replicas - cash cows - 1-6month life span....are NOT what anyone wants

I been on this community for 15years, i had a server being online day and night 11years and half.
When i say that this community likes cash cows, i mean it, because i seen lots of servers opening for 3months then close and get back to work on the next version with just some maps changes "V2 !!! I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES".

This is what made me realize that ZenX will be my last server.
The community is delusional and have the faith/believe same as of a toddler (when it comes to play cashcow servers).

During my active years i seen lots of servers like this (cash cow ones), opening and closing after the $ been done.
This type of servers are just a pebble on the pond, which affects the community on the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wittin and ventus

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
This isn’t real zed, since he’s last ban he’s like a different person. 😂😂

Also nobody really knows what I have in store, Will be my last server which is why I’m going so deep with it. Go hard or go home.
Post automatically merged:

Just realised this is artificials thread, sorry @Wittin

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This isn’t real zed, since he’s last ban he’s like a different person. 😂😂

Also nobody really knows what I have in store, Will be my last server which is why I’m going so deep with it. Go hard or go home.
Post automatically merged:

Just realised this is artificials thread, sorry @Wittin

Gotta give credit where its due :sneaky:
In china 2020 its the year of the Rat, on LOMCN its the year of Mir2 :love::coffee:

A mir2 official template based with rebuilt crystal, another one with custom HOT HOT yummy content (@Sanjian ), New class Valk and Seasonal Bon?

BRING IT ON BBY
:devilish:

Reactions: Wittin

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Probably longer than is considered normal - lots to fix and improve upon - also things we need to get re-added before launch.

We're probably talking a few months right now. Give us 3-4 weeks, we should have a better idea where we stand :)

Reactions: Herp

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
will be jumping on to test some stuff out for you this weekend, after my patch goes live.

Also on a side note;
Servers come and go, if 2 servers release at the same time and have different things (one HR one LR) they cater to different people.
It doesn't matter when 2 servers are released it could be weeks or months apart, you will always get a UC drop as people always want to try the new thing.

The key is, making sure you still keep up on your own server, and give the players a place to come back when the other servers have flopped / players realised its just another crappy server.

It will be an interesting year tho, as the servers due out all provide a unique twist, something original and have committed teams!
I wont release my 3 heroes server until 2021 ;)

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Whats so bad about heroes? :p
I played USA for a little, I just didn’t like them , probs solo all bosses Wiz/Tao hero?
Also was off putting someone’s hero better than you lol
I see u guys have put a lot of time and effort into this and will probs be a good server
Good luck x

• Sad
Reactions: Wittin and Hercules

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
I played USA for a little, I just didn’t like them , probs solo all bosses Wiz/Tao hero?
Also was off putting someone’s hero better than you lol
I see u guys have put a lot of time and effort into this and will probs be a good server
Good luck x

Fair enough, they are a little different on here for starters they don't partake in PVP.

We may also restrict what maps they can be used on and maybe even allow heroes to pvp on certain maps.. Time will tell ;D

We do not want heroes to replace proper social/team play.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Fair enough, they are a little different on here for starters they don't partake in PVP.

We may also restrict what maps they can be used on and maybe even allow heroes to pvp on certain maps.. Time will tell ;D

We do not want heroes to replace proper social/team play.
Just an idea, removing psn from tao/sin hero’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.