Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
i had the same issues, told him wizz are poor in comparison to other classes in discord and ingame and get abused, but he doesnt like abuse back.

maybe jesus, learn some respect for players your get it back.

I'd personally avoid because this gm cant take criticism one bit, top notch bellend this guy. im now banned, what a shame looool.
Image 0.png Screenshot_20200118_001535_com.discord.jpg

Last edited:

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
Personally would avoid another Jesus server after last copy/paste cash cow one, especially a v2 that has had a week or 2 worth of work put into it for yet another cash run, and if you play the v2 after the first one personally i think ur a mug
Don't mind Jesus as a person as he is a straight talking **** just like me but as a server owner/GM big no no from me after last one, but good luck

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
Yeah, not a great number for launch day, i imagine it will dwindle very fast, and ofcourse i don't doubt that you will make more money from it, people are mugs so it's just how it is they will cave in to the addiction, but it wont be long before items/levels are being sold again and the content becomes dry and copy/paste due to not being able to code or make anything original

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Always going to get players jumping to a new server even more so when there isn't a mid-high rate server competing with him.

Will say Skibadee wizards are killing okay since you lowered mr slightly in 1st mid level cave but they can't kill mid level bosses like the warriors and taoist can so I do see an issue there. If possible can you up bosses/subs hp, reduce mr slightly and add some ac on them at least then wizards can try to kill the same stuff and warriors and taoists aren't soloing them too easily.

Other mid caves have the same MR limitations which make them okay for 2 of the 3 classes but I think once players hit 60 2nd levelling cave onward for wizards are okay can't really say how high level caves will perform though until I get there.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
there will be a reboot at some point this evening/afternoon to amend a few issues

Yeah, not a great number for launch day, i imagine it will dwindle very fast, and ofcourse i don't doubt that you will make more money from it, people are mugs so it's just how it is they will cave in to the addiction, but it wont be long before items/levels are being sold again and the content becomes dry and copy/paste due to not being able to code or make anything original

V1 launch was about 30 players, this one has doubled that.

Items and levels wont be sold this time round

Oh and as for not coding, thats fine....i can just pay someone to code for me .

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Increased spawns in most 'lvling' areas
Increased exp in some 'lvling' areas
Removed lightning AI from JesusMage in Jesus lvling area
Increased gold from subs/boss drop
Adjusted Jin Skele and Infernal Soldier (buff)
Adjusted some stats on lvling mobs (nerf)
Adjusted price of companion reset pots (nerf)
Adjusted price of tonic of collection from essentials NPC (nerf)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Adjusted the level 60+ 'Superior' items (Buffed)
Added the 'Elite' high level items to drops
Destructive Surge radius increased
Demon Explosion radius increased
Adjusted stats on the 'Battle/God' areas (nerf to amc slightly)
Removed stats from 'old' shields

Xythas

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Chesterfield

The server got mad towards the end of 'V1' as we know & the copy/paste definitely got annoying, however..

I'm quite puzzled to why you mention certain things and 'avoid' when you benefitted ( directly or indirectly ) from the very same things you're complaining about. I don't know if you bought kit yourself however we do know that you found it funny when members of your own guild would try steamroll other guilds in shiney new kit bought with £. You seemed to be very fine with it if it was 1-upping Elite, up until players outside of your own lot clicked on and started doing it themselves so coming on here and mentioning the very thing you had no issue with until the shoe didn't fit is quite odd..

Glass houses, etc.

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
The server got mad towards the end of 'V1' as we know & the copy/paste definitely got annoying, however..

I'm quite puzzled to why you mention certain things and 'avoid' when you benefitted ( directly or indirectly ) from the very same things you're complaining about. I don't know if you bought kit yourself however we do know that you found it funny when members of your own guild would try steamroll other guilds in shiney new kit bought with £. You seemed to be very fine with it if it was 1-upping Elite, up until players outside of your own lot clicked on and started doing it themselves so coming on here and mentioning the very thing you had no issue with until the shoe didn't fit is quite odd..

Glass houses, etc.

Yes i bought kit along with many others and many in Elite, we all did, to keep up, i'm not disputing that and i have never said i didn't, we've always been open about it on the Infamous discord, and i've always said that i would have preferred that didn't happen in the first place, and that's as far as i'd go, people even bought stupid amount of Master Refined stats on their weapons, adding thousands of DC/SC/MC, which i refused to get involved with since i put a stupid amount of EFFORT into my weap to stay ahead in the first place, but that's not the point here anyways.

When spirit set and DA set was introduced that's when it all started going downhill cos a new set was being brought out every few days just for cash, you'd buy a kit and new wings/torch and a better one would appear a few days later, and if you didn't buy it you'd massively fall behind despite putting more effort in than others because they were so much better than the kit before, then the Halloween event came in and that was the icing on the cake.

Jesus leveled a guy called Scavenger a few rebirths for £1000 then a few days later brought in the Halloween event which he could have gotten those levels in a couple of hours lol, tonnes of shady stuff like that which i will not get into right now i could literally post around 20+ examples but as i said i wont, all i said was people should avoid another cash cow attempt which this clearly is, he made his big money in October/November from kit and levels, had a great Christmas with the family whilst the server died due to no updates and no communication, now Xmas is done he's back and wiped the server and ready for a last ditch effort to suck money out of people whilst there's no other good servers, before a decent server turns up

Anyways i'm not here to start a war, i have plenty of ammo tho incase one does start lol ;P

i just think it's a joke that this is what Mir has become now, and it kinda pisses me off that people don't stand against it cos they have no balls to say what they really think

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina and Loliance

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Kit & levels will not be sold this time round

His honesty is 10/10 lol

From reading the discord early days you could see who paid what just from the responses/method used to talk to people, he told you all he dont give 2 ****s and is running it for 1 reason only.

Same as EVERY server owner, nobody gets fun out of hours of coding **** for crying players unless theres a reward.

'I can buy lcd's coding time'

Nobody is in this for fun it seems

Reactions: Skibadee

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Have even turned down people asking to buy kit on the new V1

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Jesus leveled a guy called Scavenger a few rebirths for £1000 then a few days later brought in the Halloween event which he could have gotten those levels in a couple of hours lol, tonnes of shady stuff like that which i will not get into right now i could literally post around 20+ examples but as i said i wont, all i said was people should avoid another cash cow attempt which this clearly is, he made his big money in October/November from kit and levels, had a great Christmas with the family whilst the server died due to no updates and no communication, now Xmas is done he's back and wiped the server and ready for a last ditch effort to suck money out of people whilst there's no other good servers, before a decent server turns up

i just think it's a joke that this is what Mir has become now, and it kinda pisses me off that people don't stand against it cos they have no balls to say what they really think

So Jesus sold stuff and kit thats not been in gameshop neither listed on advert?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
just hit 80 users online...

not bad going, lots of people enjoying the v1, come and give it a go!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Pretty enjoyable server but the balance in PvP is terrible, Wizards are king in both PvE and PvP, warriors are terrible and Taoist is the middle ground. If you fancy playing this server just go Wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.