Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Did they get a ban if they posted a bad review?

*I'm just stirring the pot here. No hard feelings :whistle:

haha nah, they got the same reward as the 'good' reviews....and iirc it was something really low like 1,000 gamegold

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Who's alt account has been on here to post?

EternalUnicorn ,is a player on my server, called OldTimer
Shurikan is a player on my server, called Shurikan

Im failing to see who the alt account is?

What i find disgusting, is people who have never even touched the server, chiming in and giving an opinion on a server they haven't even tried lol

The message from the alt account is deleted that's why you can't see it. I approved only the one from eternalUnicorn.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
1579619413787.png

You mean that guy? How is he an alt? doesnt matter anyways, just find it funny :D

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
So when myself (Taoist) and a friend (Wizard) were both level 73, I had a chat with him to see what his health was with renounce up (because someone mentioned it was still high in green shout) he had around 3000 and my Taoist was somewhere around 4000. With magic shield (50% reduction?), they effectively have more health? Don't mention Taoists having defensive buffs, I was getting 0-8 AC from resilience at 500sc.

As a wizard levels their renounce gets stronger(due to more MC), other classes don't have this. Need to carry out proper tests with spells before buffing them with how much MC increase a wizard can get with renounce. I'm sure this will be done correctly though :)

I haven't played warrior, so would be good to have someone chime in in regards to defence on a warrior, can you tank better than a wizard or is Magic Shield broken like it is in most servers once you have good AC/MR to go with it?

Feel free to flame me if you disagree.

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
You say Taoist only has 1k more hp then a wizard at the time but they have Celstial Shield which gives them 40% of their hp back when they die so technically they have a large amount more then a wiz but not going to do into numbers.

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Jicaa So I have 5244 HP at 76 with 2546 MC vs a level 73 Taoist friend who has 44-1082 sc and 8000 HP. Oh I also had x2 adv where as he only had x1 when we tested so in pvp they can get x5 easy with pig and buff so might as well half wizards damage.

My max Damage with Mesh against him was 996, His max against me was 1683. This isn't taking into account Pets, Pet explosion, CL, and Healing Just poison, puri, and direct attacks.

Which is why I've been talking to GM about it just waiting on a fix because as it stand no chance wizards can pvp on same level.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
You say Taoist only has 1k more hp then a wizard at the time but they have Celstial Shield which gives them 40% of their hp back when they die so technically they have a large amount more then a wiz but not going to do into numbers.
That's why in an earlier post I said about having a cooldown on CL as it's basically a perma Res.

Basically balance appears to be impossible on Mir.

Last time I enjoyed PvP was on Chronicles and it'll probably remain that way for years to come, unless ER or Valk do something about it.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I've said this multiple times taoist isn't broken in the damage they output its the the low dmg on certain key spells that are shockingly low ,which shouldn't be the case, on their main spells. For example currently Meteor Shower on a wiz is highly unviable to use in the pvp factor compared to Improved Explosive Talisman they currently have to use Tempest and hope that a ThunderStorm hits them to "Burst" anyone down. I agree wizards should be glass cannons and a threat that people should be having as their priority focus in pvp with low defense / health but i fear the day that if wizards get buffs that are to strong they will begin to roll defensive hermits or defensive pigs.
Warriors are starting to reach a point where they output large amounts of burst if they get onto a player and with Seismic Slam coming in shortly to grip players on an average Cooldown it will allow warriors to have a chance to compete vs ranged classes in grp or solo PVP.
Warriors also recently gained the capability to MassBeckon mobs in the higher tier caves and are starting to lvl at an extraordinary rate compared to what they was doing before but i believe that is how it should be, looks fairly balanced PVE wise from my perspective for warriors.
Taoist recently have started dropping off in PVE they had a nice lead with these new pets to help them at lower stages of the game but with the increase of lvls you will quickly see how a Taoist is currently the slowest class for lvling in within PVE. Within a short period of time Infection should be implemented into the game and it isn't at its broken state of melting lures like it use to be it has been nerfed drastically but is still a highly viable spell that Taoists are going to need to lvl with especially once the next tier lvl of caves come in since the demon pet will eventually not be able to tank in lures for long periods of time which is their current key factor for lvling.
Taoists currently are the strongest class for PVP due to the low dmg on range classes and the large capability they have to avoid warriors , however if a warrior gets some good hits on u say good night. Taoists heals have been changed to have a capacity of how much can heal per tick instead of getting all of their health in 1 go from a single heal and with the cooldowns on heal i feel like it isn't in a bad spot, if once the dmg on wizards is changed and taoists are still in their powerful state a healing pvp buff might be nice to implement and set it at maybe 8 secs or possibly higher to stop the fact that a could happily sit there and spam heal to live currently (it's on a 3sec cd if some aren't aware).
Taoist pets are a huge problem for them in pvp they can be destroyed with extreme ease however if u somehow manage to get a demon explosion of on a player it is going to shock the person that gets hit.
Hopefully with the upcoming changes and the small buffs and tweaks he's adding everything will smooth out shortly. Have to say Jesus is doing a much better job this time round on this server and with the banning for 3 days of players who are botting alongside the multiple amount of times he's declined payments for ingame items that aren't within the Game Shop.

Jesus Christ that hurts my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Rehse

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
What about being 75 with people running around with 2000+ stats and massive Edge stats in the span of 3 days isn't silly? lol.
doesnt sound that silly for a high rate.. and you say massive edge stats but vs the last server they almost dont seem like much at all

Such server should be added to "avoid" list.
wouldnt that just help other servers with avoid on them? as this v2 server seems popular already id be afraid they would see avoid on other servers and say the last avoid they played was popular let me try another avoid server. if it ever does get an avoid its whatever dont know the rules for getting avoid, just concerned about the future avoid servers if it does.

but it is nice to see alot of the people that will only play if they can buy a huge advantage avoiding the server. either cause they feel they got riped off on v1 or that he wont sell items.

And im stopping the afk bots pro bono as thats what killed v1 for me

No hard feelings :whistle:
^^ hope you all see my comments as neutral even though im a good friend of jesus, he can defend himself.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm enjoying it a lot tbh, people be hating. Only Mir3 server i think i've actually enjoyed for once.

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Anything he says does, 1 minute he hates Jesus next minute he's sucking him off for free GG
You seem to in the same boat when u was playing u was loving life and thinking you was the top dog and run the server.
You then quit and butcher the server in abuse on lomcn.

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
You seem to in the same boat when u was playing u was loving life and thinking you was the top dog and run the server.
Havok was a terrible player getting slapped about by non donators embarrassing imaging buying kit to try and keep up and still losing... yikes comes to mind no wonder he never used a greed pot 😂😂😂

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
That's why in an earlier post I said about having a cooldown on CL as it's basically a perma Res.

Basically balance appears to be impossible on Mir.

Last time I enjoyed PvP was on Chronicles and it'll probably remain that way for years to come, unless ER or Valk do something about it.

It's not impossible, people just don't put the effort in. All class matching stat items and scaling abilities for instance.....

It just makes me laugh when you think of original Mir 3 PvP when a Taoist was a support class.

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018

That's funny coming from you everytime you weren't top dog of a class you'd spit your dummy out and switch to another class or go play league of legends :LOL:, could never find your feet cos you were terrible just like every other server lol, and no surprise you get your boyfriend to come here specifically to defend your honor :sleep: lets not forget about the time when i confronted you about being a snake in voice chat and you sounded like you were gonna tear up... we had a good laugh about that after you left

Excala you say that but when you were alone in your own guild and u were gettin bullied you'd beg to be left alone... you only started chirping up eventually when other people started killing for you :unsure: end of the day fact is that you ran everytime i were on your screen for months until Jesus fed you an event where you could catch up and get broken halloween kit whilst i was away in Canada, shame that you finally started to become able to kill someone when the server started going downhill, all that matters is who bossed it during the prime (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina and Loliance

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
That's funny coming from you everytime you weren't top dog of a class you'd spit your dummy out and switch to another class or go play league of legends :LOL:, could never find your feet cos you were terrible just like every other server lol, and no surprise you get your boyfriend to come here specifically to defend your honor :sleep: lets not forget about the time when i confronted you about being a snake in voice chat and you sounded like you were gonna tear up... we had a good laugh about that after you left

Excala you say that but when you were alone in your own guild and u were gettin bullied you'd beg to be left alone... you only started chirping up eventually when other people started killing for you :unsure: end of the day fact is that you ran everytime i were on your screen for months until Jesus fed you an event where you could catch up and get broken halloween kit whilst i was away in Canada, shame that you finally started to become able to kill someone when the server started going downhill, all that matters is who bossed it during the prime (y)
you talk more **** than anyone I’v ever spoken to, the lot of you are terrible me and exodus alone used to run rings around you not that any of that matters now enjoy playing Mir or was that another lie I played by myself and used to talk **** all the time I think 100% of the mir community will agree.

Slapped people like you for years and years so please do keep spending to keep up its embarrassing, the fact you ever had the nerve to talk **** when you buy kit, and as i mentioned before no wonder you were **** scared to use a greed pot buying kit (not that you had the sack to admit it when we all played) but if I was in your shoes nor would I.

Not that I play this game anymore but to give a **** I jus think you have a nerve to talk **** to anyone in that situation 🙄.

And as for killing for me don’t get me to search for smir’s discord logs with my Kill/Deaths at every war... (out numbered out levelled and out kitted) due to tards buying **** to keep up. Oh didn’t I say that’s embarrassing? 😂😂😂

Enjoy my last comment on this hoop.

Last edited:

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
me and exodus alone used to run rings around you

Correction: Exodus alone used to run rings around us (cos warriors was broken at the time) you were just a little shadow in the background.

Slapped people like you for years and years

What just like on MoonX when i destroyed you in west desert on that server too and hey look what happened you quit that one :LOL:

I think the only time you've ever beaten me on a server was early Zircon when i was new, other than that you massively overrate yourself, your ego is in desperate need to be respected on this 20+ year old game because it's the only meaningful thing you have in life it seems, but it's just not working out for you mate i think most of the community thinks you're a massive ****, just like me :ROFLMAO:

Not that I play this game anymore but to give a ****

Yet you come here specifically to reply to my comment, who's butthurt?

And as for killing for me don’t get me to search for smir’s discord logs with my Kill/Deaths at every war... (out numbered out levelled and out kitted) due to tards buying **** to keep up. Oh didn’t I say that’s embarrassing? 😂😂😂

Joins in at a sabuk war which he's not involved in, picking off noobs on the outskirts (who aren't even focused on you cos you are not the goal) and brags about K/D on a spreadsheet... you definitely 100% have that printed out and framed on your wall bless you the amount of times you bring that up is the only thing that's embarrassing here 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.