Chains Of Mir : Powered by Blockchain Technology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
Language Eng
Server Type/Files Crystal
EXP Rates Medium
Direct Download Links : TBA

Server status => Accepting Closed BETA subscriptions (FREE)

Discord -
https://discord.gg/2spVf6h
Website – https://chainsofmir.com
Telegram - https://t.me/ChainsOfMir
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ChainsOfMir
Litepaper : https://chainsofmir.com/media/2020/01/ChainsOfMir_LitePaper_v0.1.pdf

Basic Information
Server Files: Custom Crystal Files powered by Blockchain Technology (Smart Contracts)
Server Rate: Med
Startlevel: 1
Level Cap: 90

Download Client: TBA
Download Patcher: TBA

Experience - Custom
Drops - Custom

Supported Resolutions
- 1024 x 768
- 1280 x 800
- 1366 x 768

The full economy of the ingame credits , ChainGold, will be handled by Blockchain technology (smart contracts).
You'll be able to earn cryptocurrency while playing the game !

comstart.png TwitterPost PARTICIPATE.png
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Attachments

• TwitterPostMineAndEarn.png
    TwitterPostMineAndEarn.png
    790.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
Wtf is this a server or a slot machine im so confused right now 🤔
server sir.
Post automatically merged:

nothing about the actual game or content all about crypto and mining ? wtf
you're getting the word 'mining" wrong in this case.

mining in game means, you'll be able to trade your ingame gold for onchain (TRON blockchain) tokens with a real value.

nothing about the actual game or content all about crypto and mining ? wtf
please join our telegram or discord for footage...

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
Which tokens? The ones you issue?
the token has been created on the TRON blockchain.
let me give you an example

You gather gold in game and you'll be able to buy a ChainGoldToken from the gameshop.
You go to the custom built NPC , you provide your TRON wallet address, you give the amount of ChainGold you want to have onchain, we send you the TRC-10 ChainGold token to your wallet.
If you're not to familiar with blockchain, I'd like to invite you all to our discord or telegram channel so we can answer all your questions.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
the token has been created on the TRON blockchain.
let me give you an example

You gather gold in game and you'll be able to buy a ChainGoldToken from the gameshop.
You go to the custom built NPC , you provide your TRON wallet address, you give the amount of ChainGold you want to have onchain, we send you the TRC-10 ChainGold token to your wallet.
If you're not to familiar with blockchain, I'd like to invite you all to our discord or telegram channel so we can answer all your questions.

How many tokens are reserved for you? Why would anyone use their PC resources to mine anything?

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
How many tokens are reserved for you? Why would anyone use their PC resources to mine anything?
again...
the mining will not happen from your pc or whatever...

mining part has been reflected to for example BICHON MINES that you can swap your ores to gold and gold to ChainGold....

so please don't see this as actual mining on the blockchain as TRON blockchain doesn't allow you to mine token.

the total supply is fix on 1 billion (with 1 billion frozen for 1 year , if they are needed after 1 year otherwise they'll be burned)

https://tronscan.org/#/token/1002860 => Token information.

still confused, sounds cool i guess kinda maybe?
why would you doubt ?
we start a free closed beta run soon !

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
So you reserved 50% of the token but we don't have to worry because you will "burn them". According to your site, 10CHG = 1TRX which means 10CHG = $0.017 which makes you the owner of more than a million dollars worth of tokens.

I've seen weird ICOs. This is one of the worst.

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
So you reserved 50% of the token but we don't have to worry because you will "burn them". According to your site, 10CHG = 1TRX which means 10CHG = $0.017 which makes you the owner of more than a million dollars worth of tokens.

I've seen weird ICOs. This is one of the worst.
I respect your opinion.
we have a utility token that will be used for the economy ingame... please look at the different type of tokens...
like all other private servers have a donation button ? we aim for the crypto community...
our blockchain developers are not free either tbh.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I respect your opinion.
we have a utility token that will be used for the economy ingame... please look at the different type of tokens...
like all other private servers have a donation button ? we aim for the crypto community...
Interested to know what your original account is?

Very rare we get new members, never mind new members who throw out a server.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I respect your opinion.

From where did you get the site template?
Looks literally same as OldSkool Mir one.

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
Interested to know what your original account is?

Very rare we get new members, never mind new members who throw out a server.
well sir, i've played 8 years MIR (EURO & USA) and on a day I was looking for a Private server and since I own a blockchain company I just thought why not build this on blockchain ?
there's at the moment no other open world MMORPG on blockchain...that's the only reason we've built this...

My name in EURO & USA was minimaljunk and I was hoping to see some old players here that would recognize me...

theme has been bought on themeforest.com ... not hard to find good gaming wordpress themes...

there you go if you want to buy and use it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.